Homebrew Thinking of buying a new 2ds pokeball edition

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by AlexanderLS, , Reason: I wish I could delete posts. I need to stop posting especially late at night.
Reactions: Quantumcat

eiji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same error message.... I'm thinking the card is too old and might of been blocked since. To my knowledge it never worked. It always says an error has occurred press and hold power button.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of re-buying a new ds system and it never even crossed my mind to hack any new 3ds or 3ds or 2ds system. I have a good collection of games most of which are all the AAA titles. I'm very interested in maybe being able to try before buy or use homebrews. I was wondering can the pokeball edition be hacked? If so is it hard? What does it unlock once it's hacked. Thanks appreciate the help been a huge fan and been reading the site for so many years. Had to do a new account because i probably didn't log in in centuries hehe.
comes with 11.4 or higher as stock firmware so you will need to use ntrboothax follow https://3ds.guide/

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same error message.... I'm thinking the card is too old and might of been blocked since. To my knowledge it never worked. It always says an error has occurred press and hold power button.
Maybe you received a counterfeit card.
Apparently that was/is a problem with these cards.

Hopefully you ordered the Gold card from a reputable source.

If you have a secondary system that already has cfw you could try the two system method.

Now, you must promise to throw your pokeball at people. Especially cops.

Last edited by AlexanderLS,

eiji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you received a counterfeit card.
Apparently that was/is a problem with these cards.

Hopefully you ordered the Gold card from a reputable source.

If you have a secondary system that already has cfw you could try the two system method.

Now, you must promise to throw your pokeball at people. Especially cops.

Yeah i've heard but it seems legit i never understood why it said error occured on all systems i ever tried it on.
it even had the seal of ''proof it's a real one'' dunno what's up. anyhow the gold it's on it's way next week sucks that i wasted money ages ago for that R4I 3ds 4.5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr