Thoughts on Neo-Geo forum site.

nonamejohn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've been a member for years, and I've found it so toxic and intolerant of all people who are not "3L!t3" collectors, or of the L.G.B.T community. The wanton use of slurs at the site is disgusting. The only reason I remain is to have "market privilege" to access the treasure trove of reasonably priced Neo Geo carts. Anyone else ?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The 3ds had no games and a lot of hacks and was bad, the neo geo has lots of games and few hacks and was bad... GBA and DS..

Truly the middle path has to be the way.

Anyway I might have to have a look. I have not yet seen an infection of the "I R special because I like to fumble matching genitals, worship the ground I walk on" set for a gaming circle like that. I occasionally wander through them because they have some cool discussions of flash carts, ROM hacks and hardware but never stayed for the day to day. As far as elitism goes I dare say it is an inevitability there -- if I pick up games it is on a "because they are good or some notable early example of a given mechanic" basis which you can do handily on anything that isn't a neo geo or perhaps PCE/TG16.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: