^^title-2643^^

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sir VG...haven't you broken the cardinal scene rule? Thou shalt not post on public boards? What next - MVS posting on VCDQuality? ;-)

Seriously, cheers for the dump. Now, be off with you back to secretive IRC channels and Topsites. :-)

Waits for a Rising Sun member to post...

ngc1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this game was actualy released a cople years ago

Release Information
Release Number: 0533
Release Group: Eurasia
Release Date: 2002-08-07

bunsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but this image has some changes and/or bugfixes that noone will notice. Entirely worthless.

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Â
cry.gif
Â
cry.gif
Â
wtf.gif

You might want to use proper grammar when you're bitching. its not cool 2 talk like dis brahh

The more dumps, the merrier. Thanks!

I don't see why people are complaining about anyone dumping any game. You might as well go whine and cry at the people who brought you Barbie's Horse Riding Adventures if you're going to bitch about this game.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sir VG...haven't you broken the cardinal scene rule? Thou shalt not post on public boards? What next - MVS posting on VCDQuality? ;-)

Seriously, cheers for the dump. Now, be off with you back to secretive IRC channels and Topsites. :-)

Waits for a Rising Sun member to post...

#1: I never follow the rules.
#2: I don't use IRC or hang out on topsites.
#3: You are not my mother.
laugh.gif

BTW, I think a Rising Sun member did post here. Or maybe he's just a wanna-be member.

*coughplasmatroncough*

QUOTEthis game was actualy released a cople years ago

Release Information
Release Number: 0533
Release Group: Eurasia
Release Date: 2002-08-07

Yes, that was v1.0. This is v1.1! HURRAH to you for not reading the thread, NFO, or the like!
grog.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, can't we just be a little more appreciative and limit ourselfs to say THANK YOU ?
Why complaining about a release ? Remember we are all different, for every game dumped that you like/dislike, there somebody else who thinks the opposite, and might actually find it usefull.
I for one missed on this one when it was first dumped, and now I am even better off with this fixed version 1.1.
I am gratefull for every dump because it adds up to my collection, and you never know when you might need it.
Kudos to those guys who take risks and DO something, while some others just like to bitch around.
Thank you Sir VG, exellent release. You are indeed the King od December 2006 ! And I like people who don't follow the rules(when they are in a position to actually make them
smile.gif
) !

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, can't we just be a little more appreciative and limit ourselfs to say THANK YOU ?
Why complaining about a release ?

While I thank you guys for the great job, dumping a 5 year old ROM (even though it's a 1.1) solely to boost the group's release number and then boasting about being the number one group for 2006 is a little out there.

shado blackstar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

dbrood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant believe the amount of greif that has been given to sir vg, it may be a dump of an old game (albeit different revision) but i am gratefull that there are people that release these little gems, so what if it isnt the latest and greatest release, just be gratefull that people are releasing them, what gives people the right to bitch and moan when all they do is troll release sites...download the roms without contributing to the scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: since you guys are so horny, who's up for smash or pass?