Hacking To all you whiners, crying because your Switch isn't hackable!!

• Thread starter elm
  • Start date
  • Views 4,449
  • Replies 27
  • Likes 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Be happy!! Nintendo is finally getting great 3rd party support, so instead of whining about your Switch not being on 3.0, go out and buy the great games and enjoy them.
If I had a choice of either staying on 3.0 and not being able to play Zelda, Mario, Doom, Skyrim, Rabbids And a slew of other awesome games, Hell No!! Most of us ‘real’ gamers don’t regret upgrading to the latest firmware.

Don’t be commenting that you want to play homebrew and Old school games on the Switch, because that is bogus bullsh*t you can play older games on a hacked Wii, Wii U, And your 3ds. You wanna play pirated games and it pisses you off that you’re not on 3.0.

Your title?
So people are crying because they can hack their switch?

“My switch is hackable, I can’t believe I can hack my switch, wahhhh.”

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Be happy!! Nintendo is finally getting great 3rd party support, so instead of whining about your Switch not being on 3.0, go out and buy the great games and enjoy them.
If I had a choice of either staying on 3.0 and not being able to play Zelda, Mario, Doom, Skyrim, Rabbids And a slew of other awesome games, Hell No!! Most of us ‘real’ gamers don’t regret upgrading to the latest firmware.

Don’t be commenting that you want to play homebrew and Old school games on the Switch, because that is bogus bullsh*t you can play older games on a hacked Wii, Wii U, And your 3ds. You wanna play pirated games and it pisses you off that you’re not on 3.0.
But this is a site for hacking enthusiasts..

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Well it's still an informative thread he's just reminding others that a 3.0 Switch is a semi paperweight console in terms of content restrictions

I actually second this.
But, I do have only one switch and on 3.0.0.
The main reason I do not have updated is that I use only Zelda.
If they release something that catch my need then I will update.
Right now I barely even touch my switch beside some zelda there and there when I have time :)
But I agree that it could be used as paperweight. (I even use more my N3DS lol xD)

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why do people keep saying piracy isn't possible on 3.0.0? Where is this coming from? Can someone show me please? I'm not saying that it isn't true, but I have been paying pretty close attention to the scene since the Switch came out and I haven't seen anyone/anything credible that says this, but I keep hearing it the past few days. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.