Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ac_K

Super.Mario.Odyssey.NSW-BigBlueBox
Xenoblade.Chronicles.2.NSW-BigBlueBox
Fire.Emblem.Warriors.NSW-BigBlueBox

These are actual encrypted roms, did you have one of these roms and are you working on RomFS Explorer's ability to view encrypted switch rom files?

Last edited by andree123,

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ac_K

Super.Mario.Odyssey.NSW-BigBlueBox
Xenoblade.Chronicles.2.NSW-BigBlueBox
Fire.Emblem.Warriors.NSW-BigBlueBox

These are actual encrypted roms, did you have one of these roms and are you working on RomFS Explorer's ability to view encrypted switch rom files?

I doubt he is a wizard or works for Nintendo EPD. He's not going to be able to parse encrypted data in a meaningful way without one of the aforementioned conditions.

Reactions: peteruk

Ac_K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
2i0x0lz.jpg

That's all informations we can get with the leaked BigBlueBox keys from an *.XCI file for now... Data can't be decrypted without other keys and we don't have them for now.
I have to improve the UI and I release a new version soon. (And I change the name btw).

Thanks to Peteruk, Falo for precious informations, and SwitchBrew.org too.

Yoshimaster96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please consider making this cross platform (use something like Qt). In the 3DS/WiiU hacking era, way too many tools were made in C# with extremely high .NET requirements which made hacking a difficult nightmare for people on Mac and Linux.

Reactions: MK73DS

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please consider making this cross platform (use something like Qt). In the 3DS/WiiU hacking era, way too many tools were made in C# with extremely high .NET requirements which made hacking a difficult nightmare for people on Mac and Linux.
You can make things cross platform with C#, they just have to make sure it's mono based. People like using WinForms since it's so simple and quick but it can be used in a cross-platform way.

Ac_K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
2w7ooia.jpg

I'm back with a little teasing...
I know many people thinks GUI it's not a good solution to do that, but anyway I do it...
I rename "Switch RomFS Explorer" to "Switch ToolBox", I don't know where I can going with that, I just want to do a tool with many function as possible (instead of many different tools". All Files plugins and tools inside Switch ToolBox are separated C# DLL and I'll provide a template for anyone want make a plugin or a tool.
Anyway, I "port" PegaSwitch from NodeJS to C#, there is many things to do before I can support all PegaSwitch NodeJS functions, but It's work. I'm able to load NRO to my switch just with one button, I'm able to load a JS script just with one button. I don't know how the Homebrew Launcher of Plutoo will work, but right now it's really much easier than a Linux + NodeJS and so many command (for a simple user).

That's all for me now. I have so many things to improve before any release. I have many different ideas too.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
2w7ooia.jpg

I'm back with a little teasing...
I know many people thinks GUI it's not a good solution to do that, but anyway I do it...
I rename "Switch RomFS Explorer" to "Switch ToolBox", I don't know where I can going with that, I just want to do a tool with many function as possible (instead of many different tools". All Files plugins and tools inside Switch ToolBox are separated C# DLL and I'll provide a template for anyone want make a plugin or a tool.
Anyway, I "port" PegaSwitch from NodeJS to C#, there is many things to do before I can support all PegaSwitch NodeJS functions, but It's work. I'm able to load NRO to my switch just with one button, I'm able to load a JS script just with one button. I don't know how the Homebrew Launcher of Plutoo will work, but right now it's really much easier than a Linux + NodeJS and so many command (for a simple user).

That's all for me now. I have so many things to improve before any release. I have many different ideas too.
Sounds and looks good mate, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Leppa

blahh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm a c# developer and would love to help port to dotnetcore for cross platform support and/or help port pegaswitch.

either way awesome job.

also how did you know the format of the iStorage and the contained files? is all of that already known from DS (same formats)?

Reactions: MK73DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one