Emulation Trading In Pokemon Using A Supercard SD Mini

BenBrooker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i downloaded pokemon emerald on my supercard. i was just wondering if anyone knows how you can trade or use other communication features (e.g. record sharing). these require you to save beforehand, but when using a pokemon rom on a supercard you can't save in the traditional way, you have to create suspended save points using the supercard software. if you try to save normally it just errors and reloads the game. has anyone figured out a way to do this?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i downloaded pokemon emerald on my supercard. i was just wondering if anyone knows how you can trade or use other communication features (e.g. record sharing). these require you to save beforehand, but when using a pokemon rom on a supercard you can't save in the traditional way, you have to create suspended save points using the supercard software. if you try to save normally it just errors and reloads the game. has anyone figured out a way to do this?
Are you sure you patched the game right? While I remember my SuperCard to be temperamental with saving, it would never error and reload when I tried to save. I'd just have to save via Normal/Quick Save on the SC menu after. I have a SuperCard SD, but I can't imagine the firmware being all that different.

BenBrooker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you sure you patched the game right? While I remember my SuperCard to be temperamental with saving, it would never error and reload when I tried to save. I'd just have to save via Normal/Quick Save on the SC menu after. I have a SuperCard SD, but I can't imagine the firmware being all that different.
I'm Pretty sure i patched it right. when you try to save in game it will take you to a different screen for a while saying the save was failed and it's trying again. after a few attempts it will say the game can be played but not saved and it takes you back to the start menu. is there something else i have to do when i patch the game to stop this from happening?

Will1396

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would also like to to know this. Has anyone successfully traded/battled pokemon using a supercard with another gba running a legit version, or knows if it is possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: