ROM Hack [Translation] Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

FortuneHatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personal matters. Just my assumption, they probably split apart and went on their ways of personal life. And the project will never finish.
Like many bands, eventually they would break apart and leave behind something they made.

I'm willing to accept that the Digimon community died. It was nice while hoping it would get better again lasted.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personal matters. Just my assumption, they probably split apart and went on their ways of personal life. And the project will never finish.
Like many bands, eventually they would break apart and leave behind something they made.

I'm willing to accept that the Digimon community died. It was nice while hoping it would get better again lasted.
Check their facebook. It's not dead.

Reactions: dimmidice

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Oh we didn't and we're still pretty much working on it. Actually working on something big too. But thx, makes it all the more exciting to prove people wrong later :D

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh we didn't and we're still pretty much working on it. Actually working on something big too. But thx, makes it all the more exciting to prove people wrong later :D

your saying?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Today I want to show you something we've been working on for a while now. As many of you know, Decode has been a 3DS game which also comes with the shortcomings of a 3DS game.

Now what if someone decided to go beyond the limits of the 3DS ?

ezgif-5-660729251b.gif

This is what happens :D The 3DS used a wrong aspect ratio of a otherwise quite nice to look at font, and obviously it was very low res.
Now we decided to do something about that. And this is the result ;) Enjoy guys.

D

Deleted User

Today I want to show you something we've been working on for a while now. As many of you know, Decode has been a 3DS game which also comes with the shortcomings of a 3DS game.

Now what if someone decided to go beyond the limits of the 3DS ?

ezgif-5-660729251b.gif

This is what happens :D The 3DS used a wrong aspect ratio of a otherwise quite nice to look at font, and obviously it was very low res.
Now we decided to do something about that. And this is the result ;) Enjoy guys.
am i the only one who sees, 404 - image not found? xD

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
am i the only one who sees, 404 - image not found? xD
I would hope so since I checked the link and it works fine for me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let me give you one more :D

This is a WIP one and subject to change and while it runs on a real 3DS it doesn't look half as good as it does on a desktop.

But what if, someone decided that this game deserves more than the mushy textures we found ingame?

Well, this happens:
ezgif-5-93dbd37281.gif

Excuse me for the rather large pictures and the compression but I hope it still shows the idea :D

EDIT: This won't be part of the translation patch we will release but rather hosted separately (if at all) as a "HD Texture Pack" kind of thing.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I personally am not interested in a HD texture pack. But not like it's taking away effort from the translation effort so it's nice for people who do play on PC.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I personally am not interested in a HD texture pack. But not like it's taking away effort from the translation effort so it's nice for people who do play on PC.

I understand it's not for everyone and we don't prioritize this over the translation process itself, so don't worry ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared