[Translation of Hungarian YouTube video, message to spammers] Trolls on the Internet

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

Translation:
They are known in many names. Haters, flamers, blood-Petes (that one sounds better in Hungarian)... I just call them eggs; they are the mosquitoes of the Internet, which are like the white filling of the acne on your butt. No one cares about it, it's presence annoying, and if you pop it, it'll hurt even more.
So, THE TROLLS!!
[Intro plays]
[Fake conversation starts]
- What a big, shameful piece of shit.
- You're shit.
- You're a shit factory.
- You're so shit, as a bag of... s-shit.
- You're so shit, that I'm not even paying attention to you, because I don't give a shit about what you're saying. Can you hear me? I don't give a shit! ...but I'll answer this comment of yours anyway.
[Fake conversation ends]
Eggs can use tactics that can almost be called intelligent; you didn't even notice, but BAM! you've already stepped in their trap; usually this disease is the most famous with fresh teenagers. No offence, but this is the age group that has soooooo... much time as molecules in the ocean.
They don't have to go to work- I mean, the labour office, they don't even have to study that much, especially, because the internet is in their pocket even in school; there's nothing interesting in the TV; so they have plenty of time on their hands in this part of their life.
A person who is more intelligent than these trolls might ask: "What's the point of offending people?" The answer is as easy as a punch in the face (Hungarian expression): [inhales] Lack of love!
[Fake troll answers]
WHAT?! LACK OF LOVE MY DICK!! YOU KNOW, WHO HAS A LACK OF LOVE, YOU DIRTY, CURVED-NECKED [inaudible (censor)]-LICKER, MASKED [inaudible (censor)] [inaudible (censor] [inaudible (censor)]!! You dick! Umm- uhh... Cum! (Hungarian insult)
[Fake troll's answer ends]
Now, wait a minute, egg, wipe the saliva off your face; I'll explain it to you right away!
You go on websites, forums; offend people; hate on posts, videos and images. If you sacrifice hours of your days- from your life on this, then that means, you're bored. If you're bored, that means, you can't do anything with your free time, and with yourself. If you can't do anything with yourself, and there's too much inactivity in your life, then you're lonely. If you're lonely, you don't get enough attention in your life. If you don't get enough attention, you try attracting it to yourself. You choose the easiest way: offend people without any humanity.
If you require attention on this level- that you're willing to virtually stab people, that means, you require care so much, that you actually don't even need any; you need something much stronger, love.
[starts speaking really fast]
And if you require love, that means-
[Video rewinds]
Lack of love!
However much you say "shit", however much you say "your mother", however much you offend anyone pointlessly, however bloodthirsty you are, you only do it, because you want others to love you. Even if you're generating tension on purpose, even if you're in the middle of saying "your mother" to someone else.
[Fictional conversation starts again]
- Your mother.
- Your father.
- Y-your mother is your father.
[Fictional conversation ends]
[Outro plays]
What's the antidote to trolls? Don't feed them! If they don't get food, they'll starve to death, and you can almost hear them pop from the anger.
Let them boil on their own. That makes a tasty boiled egg!

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
fyi, "your mother" in itself is used as an insult, like its approximate English equivalent "you motherf*****"

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Nice read but why did you post this?

It wasn't clear to me.
Something like this needed to exist on the site. The best would be if someone would actually pin it, but we'll see.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Fuck youuu!
Enough with this internet troll bullshit already.
The major presidential candidates in USA are trolls in real life!

bitch_please_by_teslapunk-d32znko.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.