Hacking TrustZoneHax on 3.x and below

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I have a 1.0 and a 2.x. I know 2.x there is no need for JPN TETRIS and wonder if in the future it be best to update from 1.0 to 2.x

I am hoping for a cold boot to emunand eventually

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like i already said, 3.02 kernel is already confirmed wich you can use an emunand solution with perfectly fine plus it opens up the path to trustzone

It cannot do emuNAND perfectly fine. Its can do one if you take the time and pain to emulate TZ, and then it will still wipe on Sleep because you don't control TZ.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It cannot do emuNAND perfectly fine. Its can do one if you take the time and pain to emulate TZ, and then it will still wipe on Sleep because you don't control TZ.
SciresM is already working on an emunand solution and will release the kexploit when he does so and it has already been confirmed that it works till 3.02

Reactions: peteruk

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SciresM is already working on an emunand solution and will release the kexploit when he does so and it has already been confirmed that it works till 3.02

You are very confused.

He is working TZ-pwned emuNAND. He *may* work on a kernel-only emuNAND but that is not a perfectly fine solution as I outlined.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended