Hacking Trying to Install Ark on Vita with 3.61 Firmware and Failing Miserably

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just curious because I put my emulators in the savedata folder.

Also, do you know where the ROMs are supposed to go with Picodrive? I genuinely don't know, there's no premade ROM directory inside the folder.

ShroomKing

Somebody
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just curious because I put my emulators in the savedata folder.

Also, do you know where the ROMs are supposed to go with Picodrive? I genuinely don't know, there's no premade ROM directory inside the folder.
i don't, never used the psp picodrive emulator. but i'd say just put them in the picodrive folder

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the SNES emulator I got has a lot of issues...it won't play most patched games at all and the ones it does play it plays with serious glitches.

http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/7904

Does anyone know of an alternative? The ones I've looked into all seem to require Henkaku...

I also noticed that Picodrive can see my ROMs but can't actually load them and I have no idea why.

Last edited by Rokku,

Maopew

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Alright, I'm pretty close to finished...but I noticed the tutorial mentions a PBOOT.PBP file which running psvimg-extract was supposed to create. However, what I have instead is an EBOOT.PBP file. The ARK download has both a PBOOT and an EBOOT file. Do I bring over both?

EDIT-Tried copying over both the EBOOT and PBOOT and I get an error (C2-12858-4) trying to copy back the game I patched. I can't see the ARK files I copied into my saved data backup either.

EDIT2-Brought over the files but I have no ARK bubble. I'm lost...
Wait. How did you go about the error? I only get an EBOOT file. still cant get a PBOOT file from the EXTRACT on PSVIMG tools. Help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night