Homebrew [Tutorial] Setting up Pegaswitch and Preparing for Homebrew

TheGreek Boy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
can anyone guys help me when i'm trying to run the hello world.nro file i'm getting this and my switch disconnects:(
pegaswitch.png

D

Deleted User

if you read the hello world thread FoxofGrey helped me get nro's to run with this advice:

">git pull origin runnro-command

You're welcome"

I hope this helps you...

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just to be clear:
Pegaswitch is the only way to run homebrew yet and everytime (!) I use it, all Miis will be deleted?

D

Deleted User

very possible that mii's will get deleted it's pretty frequent i get that error. But soon there will be a launcher so...

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
very possible that mii's will get deleted it's pretty frequent i get that error. But soon there will be a launcher so...
But that launcher would have to be launched through pega as well which means: No difference for my Miis.
Or did I miss something?

D

Deleted User

i forget how I ran it but twas my solution I would message FoxofGrey bout it see if you are using command correctly...but basically if not enabled nro's no worky

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But that launcher would have to be launched through pega as well which means: No difference for my Miis.
Or did I miss something?

yeah it's no big deal. Basically if that bothers you just wait. I am pretty sure end user will not be forced to do such things eventually. It's just an issue if you want to test and play with this stuff right away. If you are one of the lucky ones on 1.0 to 3.0 and it bothers you just wait it out for like a homebrew channel app running data from microsd...

Last edited by ,
Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i forget how I ran it but twas my solution I would message FoxofGrey bout it see if you are using command correctly...but basically if not enabled nro's no worky

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

yeah it's no big deal. Basically if that bothers you just wait. I am pretty sure end user will not be forced to do such things eventually. It's just an issue if you want to test and play with this stuff right away. If you are one of the lucky ones on 1.0 to 3.0 and it bothers you just wait it out for like a homebrew channel app running data from microsd...
Yeah I'm on 3.0.0 and I'm patiently as I have Zelda, MK8D and USF II.
But losing my Miis would bother me a bit. :P
Of course I can always recreate them with my Amiibo cards but doing this everytime I use HB would suck so I hope you're right. :)

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No Output is fine. SetupNew.js just needs to be run prior to loading an NRO, or you'll run into the error that I encountered: Command ID / Result code: Error: 0x1216 (Unable to verify NRO hash or NRR signature in module RO userland)
Okay and when I run ace.nro, I get an error on my switch, why ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.