Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
LodeRunner (Japan only release) is listed as working.

But I can't get it to run? TWLoader freezes at the "Loading..." screen with grey squares?

set the donor rom to mario kart ds....

@Robz8 i think alot of people are having this problem. I think alot of people are not reading the 1st post let alone the rest.

could you add a "feature" which tells about this. becuase people think the games just work right off the bat.

Last edited by Flame,

matt!

Trophies
Website
www.gingerbeardman.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

@Robz8 i think alot of people are having this problem. I think alot of people are not reading the 1st post let alone the rest.

could you add a "feature" which tells about this. becuase people think the games just work right off the bat.
I'm guilty, but yes it needs to be mentioned or enforced in the app.

Gameoverman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You're out of luck. You'll either need a new flashcard, or try loading ROMs from the SD card.
Aww... Well, SD card roms still work, so definitely not a problem with my 3DS's DS compatibility, so yeah. I guess it really is the flashcard. But, what did TWLoader do to brick the card? :unsure:
I had no idea it could actually brick it. I mean, sure, there were no game forwarder files for R4iTT, but I thought if the add game feature didn't work, it just flat out wouldn't and the card would be unharmed.
Thanks for replying, by the way! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Gameoverman,

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Okay so I just now found this whole project and I'm still reading into it. From what I see it's not perfect and won't run most homebrew? Or do I understand something wrong?

I tried loading the Homebrew "A Touch of War" but it simply says "bootstrap not found" :( So I guess it's not yet supported.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww... Well, SD card roms still work, so definitely not a problem with my 3DS's DS compatibility, so yeah. I guess it really is the flashcard. But, what did TWLoader do to brick the card? :unsure:
I had no idea it could actually brick it. I mean, sure, there were no game forwarder files for R4iTT, but I thought if the add game feature didn't work, it just flat out wouldn't and the card would be unharmed.
Thanks for replying, by the way! Keep up the good work!
TWLoader didn't brick it. YSMenu did.
Okay so I just now found this whole project and I'm still reading into it. From what I see it's not perfect and won't run most homebrew? Or do I understand something wrong?

I tried loading the Homebrew "A Touch of War" but it simply says "bootstrap not found" :( So I guess it's not yet supported.
Actually, hb-bootstrap.nds is missing in "sd:/_nds". It's in TWLoader's.7z file.

matt!

Trophies
Website
www.gingerbeardman.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Now works - I have to wait on a white screen for a good while before the game loads. Maybe warn about that, too?

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried AltWFC on pokemon pearl with TWLoader by using a patched rom
when i go in the internet settings of the game it works, however when i try to go online in game it looks like it's stuck in the wifi loading screen (not even an error or anything, it's completely stuck, it loads infinitely)

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a way to return from game to twloader menu again? how?? and I wish to set all my games with covers after load twl, but it only appears my card (with image) and then I need to load from r4 menu, is there any way to do this like it was on sd card? I´ve setted sd before I buy thius flash card and all my games showed perfectly with boxarts. Thanks!!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to return from game to twloader menu again? how?? and I wish to set all my games with covers after load twl, but it only appears my card (with image) and then I need to load from r4 menu, is there any way to do this like it was on sd card? I´ve setted sd before I buy thius flash card and all my games showed perfectly with boxarts. Thanks!!
Not possible. You have to go back to HOME Menu to start TWLoader again.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not possible. You have to go back to HOME Menu to start TWLoader again.
Ok, I´ve tried the buttons combination but it won´t work either. How about add games to menu screen, any ideas? It show my card boxart (as a star wars game) and then just open r4 menu... thanks!!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I´ve tried the buttons combination but it won´t work either. How about add games to menu screen, any ideas? It show my card boxart (as a star wars game) and then just open r4 menu... thanks!!
The button combo only works for games on the SD card and DSTT cards.
So you're saying the box art only appears for games on your flashcard? If so, that's odd.
What is your flashcard called?

Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The button combo only works for games on the SD card and DSTT cards.
So you're saying the box art only appears for games on your flashcard? If so, that's odd.
What is your flashcard called?
Ah, on SD they was ok, but I buy a r4i SDHC and the box art of the games won´t appear. On SD they show normal! Sorry if it´s not supported, I´m making some tests here, thanks for your attention and good work!!

Faz_bolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i can't seem to get drawn to life: collection to work
is there a possibility that u will add support for more games in the future

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't seem to get drawn to life: collection to work
is there a possibility that u will add support for more games in the future
It's up to either ahezard or shutterbug to add more support for games.
Hi I wanted to ask if pokemon storm silver will ever work?
Since SoulSilver works, StormSilver should work.

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a noob question but I'm not 100% sure after reading the main post or the FAQ, and 427 pages is way too much to search through.
If I want to load a game, let's say Disgea.nds, using my AK2i and this loader, do I place the Disgea.nds file in the AK2i's microSD or do I place it on the 3DS's SD?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a noob question but I'm not 100% sure after reading the main post or the FAQ, and 427 pages is way too much to search through.
If I want to load a game, let's say Disgea.nds, using my AK2i and this loader, do I place the Disgea.nds file in the AK2i's microSD or do I place it on the 3DS's SD?
AK2i doesn't work correctly with TWLoader. You'll have to use SRLoader for that.

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
AK2i doesn't work correctly with TWLoader. You'll have to use SRLoader for that.
That seems like important information to put in the main post. The "(Optional) Run ROMs from your Slot-1 flashcard" section doesn't show anything that indicates that it won't work despite showing similar warning messages for other cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.