Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake723

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been getting an error when loading the DS games. Like only SM64DS loads but when i try to load New super mario bros or legend of zelda spirit tracks it just hangs in the "loading" screen. please help!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been getting an error when loading the DS games. Like only SM64DS loads but when i try to load New super mario bros or legend of zelda spirit tracks it just hangs in the "loading" screen. please help!
Set Mario Kart DS as donor ROM.
Check the instructions in the first post on how to do it.

Also, turn donor ROM off for Spirit Tracks, and use a donor cart for it instead.

Jake723

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Press SELECT on Spirit Tracks, set the "Use set donor ROM" option to off, then insert a cartridge with a FLASH save chip.
Search for what cartridge you have, in here.

So when i do that, it wont affect the cartridge that i use right?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLoader v6.3.0 is live!

What's new?
  • DSi/3DS theme, SD card, and first time users: If donor ROM is not set, a message will show, saying to please set Mario Kart DS as donor ROM. (thanks @matt! for the idea!)
  • Previews for iQue and black DS(i) boot screen are added to the settings screen. (thanks to @Zmxhawrhbg)
  • The pseudo HDR logo screen now has a black background to blend in with the other loading screens. (by @Zmxhawrhbg)
  • Added Pong and Tic-Tac-Toe as bootstrap loading screen options. (Only works for unofficial bootstrap for now.)
  • Acekard 2i support has been removed, due to the Add Games menu showing contents of the SD card instead of the ak2i flashcard.
Bug fixes
  • Fixed bottom screen being off on DS(i) boot screen before ROM select. (by @Zmxhawrhbg)
  • Changing game location for non-NDS games gives no effect (stays on SD card).
  • Other minor fixes.

Reactions: matt!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have old version so Its necesary unisntall previus version or I can update to new version?
I use old version but new have 4 cias to install and more files in folder _nds and twloader
You can update, but the part 1.1 TWLNAND side isn't required.

LucarioSplat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when there will be support for more games? like BW and BW2, i know i already asked it one time but it was few months ago.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bungee_Cord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a video of Ermii Kart DS running on TWloader but when I try to start it up it just white screens, I'm using the latest version of twloader and the release bootstrap, so i don't know what im doing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1