Not open for further replies.

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2017 ! >_<
Help me i need A version of FlashPlayer ( 10 , 11 or 12 ) For My VirtualBox XP >_<
if i try to install the new version i can't starting it :'(
If sombody can help me :(
----------------------------/!\useless part/!\-------------------------------
I realy want to play U.b. 5.0 beacause i'm french and he stoped in version 1.0 :angry:
FunkikiIsland don't exist so for me is realy realy important to test ^_^
I'm sure it would be much simpler if you had any version of it on an original disk. Do you have any UB Funkeys original disk? If you do try to install the game that way (make sure the game isn't installed or are in the files are in the C drive. If it is installed, just delete the files in the C drive first and then continue with this), then when everything is installed and working, copy all the UB Funkeys files from the download I set and replace the UB Funkeys files that are in the C drive with the downloaded one I gave you. This shall fix your problem.

Last edited by Shadd,

FunkeyRuben88

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Behinf the link for the petition it says "(Yay, it's back again!)" did you mean UB Funkeys or something else?
Because I can't pllay it yet. :(

imefromsweden7

Trophies
XP
Country
Soo, I got the game all working and that (on vmware) but I get stuck on the "Please wait while I check you'r U.B. ..." My U.B is plugged into the vm, but why isn't it detecting it?

shandell33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am having the problem with it loading the hub will not dectect that i have it pluged up . any answers

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have problems with the UB hub, try to go into the folder UB Funkeys (wherever you put it if it isn't located in your program files). Then, go into the folder called "MegaByte" and try to install the UB hub files through "FKInstaller.exe". If that doesn't work, my best bet is that you find any UB Funkeys installation disk, install it that way with the UB Hub files (make sure that UB Funkeys does not exist in program files or else it would just open the game). When you installed it that way, copy the UB Funkeys files that I provided and replace the ones that you got from the installation and replace them with the ones I gave you.

colirp

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
glad somebody reuploaded the files from that god awful site i uploaded them too when i was 12, good to see people are actually getting some use out of them though. worked my ass off when i was little to find them. was going to try to play again today but can't get the patch working and can't be bothered to figure it out.

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glad somebody reuploaded the files from that god awful site i uploaded them too when i was 12, good to see people are actually getting some use out of them though. worked my ass off when i was little to find them. was going to try to play again today but can't get the patch working and can't be bothered to figure it out.
I am planning on creating a video on how to install it for x32 bit systems and how to apply the patch for x64 bit systems. I don't know when though. Hopefully this will help loads of people out.

colirp

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alright thanks dude, i gave up after a while with the patch, then i tried a virtual machine and it wouldn't recognise my hub so i just gave up.

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright thanks dude, i gave up after a while with the patch, then i tried a virtual machine and it wouldn't recognise my hub so i just gave up.
You probably didn't set up your Virtual Machine to recognize the port where you are plugging in your hub. Normally this is the case, you should just search around on how to set up ports for your Virtual Machine.

Hiujkyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm from Portugal, and I lost my CD. The link to download the Funkeys doens't work for me. Coul someone maybie give it to me?

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm from Portugal, and I lost my CD. The link to download the Funkeys doens't work for me. Coul someone maybie give it to me?
There are two downloads and they work completely fine. Are you sure they don't work for you? The files are almost 1GB which probably is the problem for you in which probably takes way too long for you to download. There's no other way if you can't download it. If this isn't your problem then tell me what you can't do.

Hiujkyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are two downloads and they work completely fine. Are you sure they don't work for you? The files are almost 1GB which probably is the problem for you in which probably takes way too long for you to download. There's no other way if you can't download it. If this isn't your problem then tell me what you can't do.
The "downloads you are mentioning are probably the patches, the problem is I don't have my UB Funkeys CD (lost it). Or maybie I'm saying crap and not managing to think about something. That's probably it.

Shadd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actualy, let me nag you a little more, When I open the FK Installer, it doesn't actually open.It just does nothing.
The FK installer? I don't even know what that does, but I think it is used when installing drivers or something during setup. Just go into where you put the U.B. Funkeys folder, go into it, click on the RadicaGame folder and finally double click the UBFunkeys.exe file. If you want a shortcut to it just right click on your desktop, go to new, select shortcut, and copy the location of the item which is shown above in the file explorer bar, but instead you could just click on browse and then click your way into the .exe file and set that as the location of the .exe. After that, you have a shortcut like you have had installed it.

Hiujkyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I now redownloaded the file, and the first time the RadicaGame folder didn't exist. Now it's FINALLY fine. Ty. :vul1:

John_Reese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The FK installer? I don't even know what that does, but I think it is used when installing drivers or something during setup. Just go into where you put the U.B. Funkeys folder, go into it, click on the RadicaGame folder and finally double click the UBFunkeys.exe file. If you want a shortcut to it just right click on your desktop, go to new, select shortcut, and copy the location of the item which is shown above in the file explorer bar, but instead you could just click on browse and then click your way into the .exe file and set that as the location of the .exe. After that, you have a shortcut like you have had installed it.

I can not get my Hub(s) to work what so-ever

John_Reese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me? I have tried using the Setup from 4.8 however that does not work. It would be much appreciated if someone can direct me to a video or a link my I have tried using multiple U.B hubs but to no avail

John_Reese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I now redownloaded the file, and the first time the RadicaGame folder didn't exist. Now it's FINALLY fine. Ty. :vul1:
May I ask how you got it working? I've tried everything and I've used 3 different U.B Hubs but to no avail. It just says let me check your funkey and does nothing or in setup when it asked me to plug it in I do and nothing occurs SOS please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I use to have a guy for that thanks richard