Hacking Ultimate Flashcart Download Index

P

pasc

Question:

Wasn't there once a PC tool for the DS-Xtreme to use the DS as a USB GamePad...

I'm 100% such thing exists for a DS Flashcard that sports a USB port and as the DS-Xtreme seems to be the only Flashcard that has a USB Port.

(don't get me started with DS2Key... it would rock if it could work in direct wifi and not over the Network...

Noob2Flash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you listed the Pandora-3DS ?
I bought one off ebay last week
sticker says PANDORA3DSi v4.0 next to mario flying off a 3ds

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've decided to take the time to start a Work in Progress update of this very page.

The reason being is that the formatting isn't the best, the wiki doesn't look that nice and there's a lot of flashcard firmwares missing which I have found and will be uploading to the website once I find the time.
Also, by the end of this month, FileTrip will shut down completely, and since the original owners are no longer here to reupload the files, I've taken it upon myself to reupload everything to Github.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that I also removed all the dead shoptemp.com links and replaced them with other links

My goal is to have each of the following thing documented for each flashcard:

- Does it work with TWiLightMenu++?
- Does it work with ntrboot?
- Where can I find the official website?
- Where can I download the firmwares for the flashcard?
- Does it work on a DSi/3DS on the latest firmware without requiring extra tinkering?

Here is a link to the WIP update of this wiki page: https://ds-homebrew.github.io/flashcard

Last edited by NightScript,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol