photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys, sorry no updates for a while, but alot of stuff is currently happening, but i could still use some help from u guys, like the flowey, a toriel to use, and i urgently need to fix the battle system (the one i am trying to fix crashes every time :unsure:)

Reactions: blasrouan

blasrouan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, Klassey liked my reply so i think the project still alive, i believe in you :D (sorry for my engrish, this isnt my natal lenguage)

Reactions: Pomegrenade

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think they're at a point they can upload a whole new ROM with more content, but progress is surely showing!
Yes Crimson is right, i have not ventured past the battle system and flowey, due to messy code and no real coding support (due to the DS scene slowly dying), but im glad that i have support from you guys to continue!!! Thanks for answering the questions while i was away Crimson :)
well, Klassey liked my reply so i think the project still alive, i believe in you :D (sorry for my engrish, this isnt my natal lenguage)
Hey thanks for checking out the thread, and im glad your still into DS homebrew (as most people have moved on to 3DS or Switch) glad your here, if you have anymore questions, just ask, either i will reply, or any of my other DS buddies, see ya around :D

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes Crimson is right, i have not ventured past the battle system and flowey, due to messy code and no real coding support (due to the DS scene slowly dying), but im glad that i have support from you guys to continue!!! Thanks for answering the questions while i was away Crimson :)

Hey thanks for checking out the thread, and im glad your still into DS homebrew (as most people have moved on to 3DS or Switch) glad your here, if you have anymore questions, just ask, either i will reply, or any of my other DS buddies, see ya around :D
hay now, at least your not alone, I'm drowning on the sinking ship that is the wii scene dieing, so ya

Reactions: Pomegrenade

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Buy him a 3ds ! :yay3ds:
Haha no man, i couldn't ever accept, anyway, i entered the GBAtemp competition to get a 2DS, but i don't think ill win lol :unsure:

SO this IS still being worked on... right?
Yes it is still being worked on, but very slow process, number one: personal issues :( and also number two: every time i have to work on it, i have to bootcamp switch macosx into windows, cuz my windows comp broke down...so yeah :mellow:

GodDamnFishSticks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be my own fault but whenever i try to play it on my r4 all i get is a black screen, then i have to reload the r4 itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night