Homebrew Uninstalled CBHC, now I don't see Homebrew or Haxchi anywhere

barryhass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the feeling this thread will help reach the dumb questions quota for the day, but I need help.

I recently uninstalled Coldboot Haxchi (I figure I'll see about reinstalling it when I get more comfortable with Wii U modding; and potential bricking), and afterwards I noticed that I can't find the Homebrew or Haxchi icons anymore, meaning I have no way to run CFW. What do I do now?

Hopefully If don't need to go online, since my Wii U can't even pick up the Wi-Fi for my roommate's internet. I was only able to ever get it online when I brought it to a friend's place, and he's only free on weekends. I don't know if it would work at home if I tried to connect it to the modem with a cord though. Would it be possible to get my Wii U online if I tried using my phone as a hotspot?

kevdawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstalling Haxchi is required after uninstalling CBHC. You should be able to re-enter homebrew launcher and reinstall Haxchi again. So start from the wii u guide in the /homebrew-launcher section. You can stop before installing CBHC if you want.

barryhass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstalling Haxchi is required after uninstalling CBHC. You should be able to re-enter homebrew launcher and reinstall Haxchi again. So start from the wii u guide in the /homebrew-launcher section. You can stop before installing CBHC if you want.
So does this mean I have to go online again? My system is still unable to pick up our internet with Wi-Fi, would it work better if I used a cord, or tried using my phone?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
So does this mean I have to go online again? My system is still unable to pick up our internet with Wi-Fi, would it work better if I used a cord, or tried using my phone?
You are going to need a way into the HBL so you can run the Haxchi installer. So yes, you will need to get your WiiU 'online' somehow.

Reactions: kevdawg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.