[Unofficial] TempStyle Shadow - Actual dark theme for GBAtemp v6

Shadowfied

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I reaaaally like the new look of the site, huge fan of vectors and flat UIs, but it's too bright for me. I've been wanting to do my own take on TempStyle Dark for a long time cause I never liked the default TempStyle Dark that mixed gray and blue.

Introducing TempStyle Shadow!
An actual dark and clean take on the V6 skin!

9jBszcs.png

More screenshots: Profile, Main forum view, In-topic view.

This skin mainly uses 3 shades of gray and white for most UI elements and links. The original orange color appears occasionally as hover color and poll stats, which works really well for my eyes.
This skin also brings back full signatures.

I spent last night and today skinning just about everything I could find ( huge thanks @TheKawaiiDesu for helping me search the site <3 ) and made it dark and nice.

Obviously like with every and anything there will be bugs and quirks, feel free to report those, should you find them.

The theme can be found on Userstyles HERE. To install it from here you need Stylish, but for your own sake, install Stylus (Chrome link - Firefox link) instead.
Note: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR GBATEMP STYLE SET TO THE NEW SKIN!

Last edited by Shadowfied,

Shadowfied

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i want to install this on my android cuz it makes gbatemp great again ... I downloaded firefox but dont have a pc at the moment to convert the theme so i ask if anyone has the theme converted for firefox and is willing to share
What exactly do you need?
I just installed Stylus and the style on Firefox for Android and it works.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i attempt to install on mobile firefox i seem to be redirected to the crome extensions store and the page ask me to sign in through crome to sync crome extensions but . . . i am using firefox . . . and thats where i am stuck . . . when reading stylish website it says that themes would need to be converted for firefox . . . the process was so simple via crome . . . why o why cant crome on android have plugin support...fucking google

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uninstalled and reinstalled firefox it works now thanks

Reactions: Shadowfied

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh yeah, I was gonna look into if I could disable it for subdomains, but doesn't seem like it.
Do you use the wiki frequently? Want me to skin it?
Nah, it is no biggie, I only checked the Wiki because I was talking about SNEMulDS with a friend, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed it. I will just toggle the style off when needed. :P

Shadowfied

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using your theme with stylus and when I create a new message i get dark blue text. I can hardly read it. Any ways to fix that? Using Firefox for Android.
https://imgur.com/a/duOuZ
duOuZ
Sadly, I haven't been able to fix that. It's because the text editor is loaded through an iFrame, which can't be accessed through CSS from "outside". For some reason in Chrome it's fine, but in Firefox it's dark blue and kinda shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey