[Urgent Help] Staying and Studying in the US with EU Passport

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

so I have a european passport and I wish to stay, work part-time and study in the US.

I have just finished my A-level so I want to go to US to study.
Now.. its still undecided for me which College I will go to.. and I have no clue about VISA or anything..

With my passport, I have 90 days VISA FREE STAY PERMIT for USA.. but how and what do I do now?

Should I apply for Visa now, or can I go to the US and apply at colleges and they will provide with student visa?

What grades for O-level and A-level do they want for Colleges?

Please help me out here.. I am really confused.

Thanks

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would apply for the Visa first, you should be fine, it's just for your protection because if your in the US and the visa is rejected you may have wasted money/time

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Applying Visa for the USA is HUGE TROUBLE..
But I hear that colleges dont look for visa, they will the ones to provide the Student visa.

I am really lost what to do.. only have 3-4 weeks time till I can go to the US...

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Its a big hassle bro
frown.gif
They dont even have a direct contact number. The number they have for questions, calling costs about 2 pounds a minute.. and god knows how long I have to stay on the line to get in touch with them.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Agjsdfd said:
Its a big hassle bro
frown.gif
They dont even have a direct contact number. The number they have for questions, calling costs about 2 pounds a minute.. and god knows how long I have to stay on the line to get in touch with them.
well you could at least send them an e-mail, explaining your problem. They always reply within a couple of days.
You could also contact the ministry of foreign affairs.

neotank19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you better decide what school you want to go to before coming over, then get in contact with them. I sure they know how to go about getting a student visa.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water