[URGENT!] Sell Wii for 360 or PS3?

powerking56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in a serious crisis here. Many of my friends say I should sell my Wii for a PS3 or 360. OK great. Which one should I get? I mean PS3 and 360 I find are both amazing. SO WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET?! PLEASE HELP!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want to hax it to get free games the 360 is the correct choice, If not the ps3. I think you would need to add more money to buy the ps3 though. I don't think selling your wii will be enough?

/waits for the flame war to start about consoles.

powerking56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thegame07 said:
If you want to hax it to get free games the 360 is the correct choice, If not the ps3. I think you would need to add more money to buy the ps3 though. I don't think selling your wii will be enough?

Actually, since my Wii is hacked, can use Darkcorp, and I have 50+ games, I've gotten decent offers up to about 350 so all I need to know now is which console to get.

Time for 360 and PS3 fan-boys to screw this over....

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
If I were you, I'd keep the Wii. I sold my DS Lite a year ago and I really regretted that decision. I've got a DSi months later and haven't sold anything since then.

But if that doesn't change your mind, go for the 360. I'm not gonna say that it's better than the PS3, but for me, it's got a better online community, better support (most games get DLC on the 360 first) and with the new 360 Elite out in the shops, I think it's good timing for your sake.

powerking56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
R2DJ said:
If I were you, I'd keep the Wii. I sold my DS Lite a year ago and I really regretted that decision. I've got a DSi months later and haven't sold anything since then.

But if that doesn't change your mind, go for the 360. I'm not gonna say that it's better than the PS3, but for me, it's got a better online community, better support (most games get DLC on the 360 first) and with the new 360 Elite out in the shops, I think it's good timing for your sake.

Yea.... I was thinking about that because the 250GB model came out for 360 and I think I might get that seeing as thats only $300.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
How exactly is this 'urgent' or in any way a crisis? Unless your Wii is stolen and you need to dispose of it sharpish before the cops come round.

But seriously, depends what you're after. If you want decent RPG's right now the 360 has the advantage. If you want online shooters the PS3 has the lead. Personally I prefer the PS3 for the free online play and a few games like Uncharted 2, Demon's Souls, etc. But that's just me. Go with whatever gets you most excited.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you all are saying that xbox is better cause of hacking and online,who givs a rats ass.I Personally own the wii,360,ps3 and i think the Ps3 Is The One Thats Beats The Wii And 360,Ps3 Also Has Downloadable Games From The PLaystation Store,These People Are Just Being Dumb.Buy The Ps3.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread can probably be closed now, it was so urgent i'm sure he's already went out and bought something. It was definitely some time sensitive shit. Not crazy melodramatic in his title at all. For sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.