• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

US launched missiles at Syrian base after Chemical Weapon attack

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you prove nobody was hurt when nobody reported any casualities?
as someone who lives in middle east right now, casualties are being reported on every news channel (footage included)
I think some media are hiding the fact that there are casualties caused by the missiles.

Last edited by haxan,
Reactions: RevPokemon

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You don't know me at all, bud. So even if it were an insult, its all good.
Fine, then. This is nice. And Idem. I think no one know REALLY someone at all.
And anyway i do not go somewhere to insult peoples, so, in this way, because i'm boring. (but if somebody offer you the truth and you say him "lunatic", ain't a smart thing, i suppose)
Ok, i stop here; i can say somethings, but obviously everybody are free to believe in what they want, truth or not truth (bad thing i underline, but legit)

Last edited by Lord M,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine, then. This is nice. And Idem. I think no one know REALLY someone at all.
And anyway i do not go somewhere to insult peoples, so, in this way, because i'm boring. (but if somebody offer you the truth and you say him "lunatic", ain't a smart thing, i suppose)
Ok, i stop here; i can say somethings, but obviously everybody are free to believe in what they want, truth or not truth (bad thing i underline, but legit)
You are basically believing in some propaganda you heard. Propaganda, I will underline, is part of what creates terrorists.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You are basically believing in some propaganda you heard. Propaganda, I will underline, is part of what creates terrorists.
Maybe. But the propaganda is also the terrorism which live inside the governments and they make people think the opposite.
A president who seem doing some good things, a Papa who seems to help peoples: such a great propaganda.
Anyway exist so many evidence, cross the centuries, which prove the existence of masons. One of the most famous was the Bank system, created by jews.
The Bank of UK maybe are the most famous in Europe, made by jews which then their authority top even the King's one.
Everyone in the whole world now know how bad are The Banks system, and, according to you, who do you think made them? A peoples with good intentions? Obviously not, were the masons jews.
But, if for you "masons" is conspiracy", is useless for you to read this.
Anyway, or a "cospiracy" guy like me (lol), or a people like you who (might) like to ignore things, the reality didn't change: we are not free.

Last edited by Lord M,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe. But the propaganda is also the terrorism which live inside the governments and they make people think the opposite.
A president who seem doing some good things, a Papa who seems to help peoples: such a great propaganda.
Anyway exist so many evidence, cross the centuries, which prove the existence of masons. One of the most famous was the Bank system, created by jews.
The Bank of UK maybe are the most famous in Europe, made by jews which then their authority top even the King's one.
Everyone in the whole world now know how bad are The Banks system, and, according to you, who do you think made them? A peoples with good intentions? Obviously not, were the masons jews.
But, if for you "masons" is conspiracy", is useless for you to read this.
Anyway, or a "cospiracy" guy like me (lol), or a people like you who (might) like to ignore things, the reality didn't change: we are not free.
Well we can see eye-to-eye on that, trust me I hate the banks. I was watching a doc once about how they screwed us all in the early 20th century and caused the great depression. The IRS isn't even fully legal what they do. My ex is currently getting her checks garnished for some student loans that she can't pay because the economy is tanked.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://fair.org/home/out-of-46-major-editorials-on-trumps-syria-strikes-only-one-opposed/

Seems that the mainstream media has been overwhelmingly supportive of such horrendous actions which is no surprise to me considering how the MSM has supported action against Syria for so long...
Its pretty understandable to me why a majority of people would support the bombing of a military base who killed many innocent children and family civilians.

Are you really surprised by this?

D

Deleted User

I vote for detonating an antimatter warhead in the core of this planet, wiping out 6.5 billion orso and letting all the actual good people colonize space.
Good people can be subjective. Who would pick the people? How would we make sure those good people not get nuked? How would we even make a antimatter warhead? How would we get to the core of our planet? We don't even have a way to colonize space right now. So many unanswered questions!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Good people can be subjective. Who would pick the people? How would we make sure those good people not get nuked? How would we even make a antimatter warhead? How would we get to the core of our planet? We don't even have a way to colonize space right now. So many unanswered questions!

Sarcasm...

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well we can see eye-to-eye on that, trust me I hate the banks. I was watching a doc once about how they screwed us all in the early 20th century and caused the great depression. The IRS isn't even fully legal what they do. My ex is currently getting her checks garnished for some student loans that she can't pay because the economy is tanked.
Yeah, that's that.
Masons = Banks.
There are Game of Thrones books? Well, we live in Game of Banks. lol

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After the video of a ISIS terrorist exit from ONU van (were their simulated a terrorist's murder, only to show to mass that they caught and eliminated a ISIS follower), i never believe in a video only because is online. It could be payed to say that things in the video, and we can't know that.
The USA and ONU are the number one about the false evidence and propaganda.
ONU = Organization Nuclear Ultimatum loool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.