• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

US presidential election

Who are/did/would you vote for?

• Total voters

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
President > vice president you dumbass. Unless something happened to Romney he woulda taken out bin laden.
NeoSupaMario, he was quoting Romney who at that time in 2008 was running for President. And if we are to believe what Romney says, no he wouldn't have, he admitted it himself, he also said he would not have bailed out GM or Chrysler. And name calling, I don't expect much from you who pretty much lies about Obama, and is just ignorant about politics, but that's what you get when you watch too much Fox News.
laughing-face-meme-x.png

L.O. F***ing. L. I don't have cable and I don't go to fox news's website. Now, might I ask what your sources are?

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
President > vice president you dumbass. Unless something happened to Romney he woulda taken out bin laden.
NeoSupaMario, he was quoting Romney who at that time in 2008 was running for President. And if we are to believe what Romney says, no he wouldn't have, he admitted it himself, he also said he would not have bailed out GM or Chrysler. And name calling, I don't expect much from you who pretty much lies about Obama, and is just ignorant about politics, but that's what you get when you watch too much Fox News.
laughing-face-meme-x.png

L.O. F***ing. L. I don't have cable and I don't go to fox news's website. Now, might I ask what your sources are?
Your constant wrong information. Your ignorance of how the market works.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's interesting how liberals think Obama and the Dems are for woman's and gay rights when Obama invites and funds members of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood. It's the Obama admin policy to support a party with hundreds of millions that kills homosexuals, that's passing a law to make it legal to have sex with your dead wife. Other proposals are to ban female education, make it legal for men to marry 14 year old children and institute mandatory female genital mutilation. To make matters worse Obama has appointed radical anti woman and anti homosexual brotherhood members to key US gov positions. So if you for gay rights and woman's rights I don't see how you could be for Obama.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Your constant wrong information. Your ignorance of how the market works.
And thats your source? You're assuming EVERYTHING I say is wrong?

Wow. Goes to show how valuable your opinions are. :creep:
Look at your past quotes. Plus, I know my opinions are valuable because I actually present facts instead of lies.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if you for gay rights and woman's rights I don't see how you could be for Obama.
http://www.barackoba...urce=issues-nav
https://my.barackobama.com/page/-/Blog%202012/Progress%20for%20LGBT%20Americans.pdf
http://www.barackoba...urce=issues-nav

When it comes to the differences between Democrats and Republicans, the Democrats are much more pro-gay and pro-women than the Republicans.
Not so sue about that. Democrats seem to be in love with extremists that kill gays and treat women like chattel. They go so far as to commit billions to those causes and elevate those people and groups to positions of power in the US. The Dems are duplicitous and will throw gays and women under the bus if it suits their needs and that's exactly what they're doing. I wonder how long it will take for them to turn on gays here? I suppose that's going to depend on demographic trends. Well see libs turning on gays and women in Europe a lot sooner. Anyway I look at Obama's support of the brotherhood as a window to see where his true heart is on those subjects. It seems to me that Republicans would never support a group comited to female genital mutilation.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not so sue about that. Democrats seem to be in love with extremists that kill gays and treat women like chattel. They go so far as to commit billions to those causes and elevate those people and groups to positions of power in the US. The Dems are duplicitous and will throw gays and women under the bus if it suits their needs and that's exactly what they're doing. I wonder how long it will take for them to turn on gays here? I suppose that's going to depend on demographic trends. Well see libs turning on gays and women in Europe a lot sooner. Anyway I look at Obama's support of the brotherhood as a window to see where his true heart is on those subjects. It seems to me that Republicans would never support a group comited to female genital mutilation.
Could you support this with evidence please? I'm at a loss to find anything.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I also don't want the space program to be cut either. And wasn't Obama talking about defense cuts? Well, that won't make us vulnerable at all. I basically did a process of elimination.
Paul: isolationist with some bad ideas
Santorum: not enough experience
Gingrich: not far enough ahead in the polls (both America's and GBAtemp's)
Obama: wants to make america communist or dictatorship.
Romney is the last one standing.
Here is your proof, you said Obama wants to turn America into a dictatorship, you also accused him of being a communist and you don't know our defense budget otherwise you wouldn't have been sarcastic. Please stop making misinformed comments.

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also don't want the space program to be cut either. And wasn't Obama talking about defense cuts? Well, that won't make us vulnerable at all. I basically did a process of elimination.
Obama: wants to make america less democratic
Here is your proof, you said Obama wants to turn America into a dictatorship, you also accused him of being a communist and you don't know our defense budget otherwise you wouldn't have been sarcastic. Please stop making misinformed comments.
My point is, you're only saying I'm wrong cuz of one thing I said- maybe I was exaggerating a bit. But where are your OTHER SOURCES besides assuming that everything I say is a lie to prove me wrong? This means websites, life, news, magazines, etc.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Obama: wants to make america less democratic
My point is, you're only saying I'm wrong cuz of one thing I said- maybe I was exaggerating a bit. But where are your OTHER SOURCES besides assuming that everything I say is a lie to prove me wrong? This means websites, life, news, magazines, etc.
That wasn't exaggerating, that's stupidity, and do you really need evidence to prove Obama is not a communist? Do you really need evidence to show that our military budget is astronomically high?

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. And it seems very peculiar that you are so hesitant to prove how Obama is actually a good president with evidence (other than saying that it's because I'm always wrong)

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the last time! The seals did the killing and the spies found bin laden! Obama just said "ok let's go take him out" he didn't do any tactical work for it except maybe budget.

Healthcare has only gotten worse; I wish they'd repeal ObamaCare.

If a car company's failing, the government doesn't need to step in and hand them a couple million dollars. The car company needs to figure out why they r failing; not just rely on the gov to give em bucks, and fix the problem.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
For the last time! The seals did the killing and the spies found bin laden! Obama just said "ok let's go take him out" he didn't do any tactical work for it except maybe budget.

Healthcare has only gotten worse; I wish they'd repeal ObamaCare.

If a car company's failing, the government doesn't need to step in and hand them a couple million dollars. The car company needs to figure out why they r failing; not just rely on the gov to give em bucks, and fix the problem.
They would have gone bankrupt that's a fact and the seals couldn't have gotten him without Obama telling him to. So he was the reason bin Laden is dead. You do realize that Obamacare does a lot to help people right? Regardless, I have proven Obama is a good president, why is Romney a good candidate and no he is not Obama bullshit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1