• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

US presidential election

Who are/did/would you vote for?

• Total voters

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been more than a week I'm assuming you can't give me any reasons why Romney is a good candidate can you NeoSupaMario?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mitt is a horrible leader, he drove Western Massachusetts into the dirt and ruined the state for years to come. How do I know this? I lived there.
America will be driven into the dirt as well if Mitt is even allowed near the White House.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-last-word/47381548/#47381548
Well we now know that Mitt Romney was a bully, normally I wouldn't care what happened 45 years ago, except, he still is today. From his various "apologies" you can tell he sees this incident as just a PR problem, that he himself probably doesn't feel much remorse, and also that he can't remember the incident, which could mean a couple of things to me, one he bullied a number of people, that this incident doesn't stand out, or two, it doesn't mean anything to him, he feels no remorse. I hope this is not the case, but from how he acts, it seems that Ann hasn't changed him much, perhaps he's the same person he was back then, perhaps, he is worse now.

Libertarian94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While i am a Paul supporter i'll agree.
Mitt spent most his time working for consulting and investment companies, often buying out companies, firing all their workers and selling of the assets.
Sure, some people lost their jobs... But Mitt was good at making money.
He's so good at making money that he's got over 200 million dollars now.
And when he didn't do that, he was protesting against the anti-war protesters during the Vietnam war.

Doesn't really gives him any thumbs up in my book.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
While i am a Paul supporter i'll agree.
Mitt spent most his time working for consulting and investment companies, often buying out companies, firing all their workers and selling of the assets.
Sure, some people lost their jobs... But Mitt was good at making money.
He's so good at making money that he's got over 200 million dollars now.
And when he didn't do that, he was protesting against the anti-war protesters during the Vietnam war.

Doesn't really gives him any thumbs up in my book.
He's a hawk who is too scared to fight for his country, personally neither would I (I don't like America) but I myself am a dove. It's not whether Mitt was good at making money, he calls himself a job creator, sure he created some jobs, but he probably killed more jobs than he made.I don't want him in the White House.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
We all know he lies, but I do love Rachel.
I know, but I liked that video and just felt like posting it. I thought it simple and to the point personally.
Yeah... and I myself can never get enough Rachel Maddow. I'm assuming you also watch The Rachel Maddow Show?
Not really, that's actually the first time I ever watched her show. I was looking for a video comparing Mitt's statements through out his campaign and ended up finding that video.
So what do you think of her?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
We all know he lies, but I do love Rachel.
I know, but I liked that video and just felt like posting it. I thought it simple and to the point personally.
Yeah... and I myself can never get enough Rachel Maddow. I'm assuming you also watch The Rachel Maddow Show?
Not really, that's actually the first time I ever watched her show. I was looking for a video comparing Mitt's statements through out his campaign and ended up finding that video.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Quite interesting. I found not only did she know her stuff, but she kept it very simple and too the point. As well made it more interesting to watch compared to the video I was looking.
I most likely will watch more of show.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Quite interesting. I found not only did she know her stuff, but she kept it very simple and too the point. As well made it more interesting to watch compared to the video I was looking.
I'm the assuming you have MSNBC? If you do she is on Monday thru Friday at 8 (I say 8 since you are in the Midwest).

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm the assuming you have MSNBC? If you do she is on Monday thru Friday at 8 (I say 8 since you are in the Midwest).
Of course. I shall remember that. For now I also have the internet, which of course should hold her videos as well.
Also I live East enough that I am still in Eastern Time. Although I am in stone throwing distance to the Midwest time.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Of course. I shall remember that. For now I also have the internet, which of course should hold her videos as well.
Also I live East enough that I am still in Eastern Time. Although I am in stone throwing distance to the Midwest time.
Cool, hope you enjoy her show.

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought this kind of went with this topic.
new-hope-luke-skywalker-funny-starwars-artwork-1920x1080.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?