Frstksflke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, there i have a problem...
I have downloaded 3 wbfs files: Neo Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 9 and Kirbys Adventure Wii... (From darkumbra.net)
But when I get on the USB-loader the loader says (CFG-Loader and USB-Loader GX) that the file has 0 Gb but the
description is there and when i open the game it returns to the wii menu.
Can everyone help me?

Thank you in advance

Last edited by Frstksflke,

Frstksflke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got a little confused there at the "(Do you have any other option)" part. What does that mean? :3
I think that the games work on dolphin but not on the wii (except kirbys adventure wii, which works on wiiflow but the others are not recognized or not displayed ...) and that with the option ... : I wanted to ask if you know a way that I can play the other games or that they work ...

gamingdudester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that the games work on dolphin but not on the wii (except kirbys adventure wii, which works on wiiflow but the others are not recognized or not displayed ...) and that with the option ... : I wanted to ask if you know a way that I can play the other games or that they work ...

wiiflow is a weird one. You have to delete it and replace it with a new copy of wiiflow every time you change the contents of your iso/wbfs game usb. Maybe the other games will show up if you try to delete the root/apps/wiiflow folder and replace with a fresh copy of it?

Anyways, I know i'm probably misunderstanding alot of stuff and it would be easier to help through discord. Do you have a discord account? If so, my name is gamingdudester#7442. As you can see my responses to your responses are quite delayed, because I'm not active on this as much as I am on discord.

Frstksflke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok but I do not want to make a discord account ...
but I heard that there should be a solution with the wii backup manager ... do you know what?
that would be my last question, thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: