OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had you been banned from Wiimmfi?
Do you like hacking?
Do you REALLY hate waiting the 7 day activation?

Just got an answer for all of that

Introducing VaronFi! A custom server based off of the dwc server emulator. Currently it is one of the most active servers on the DWC server emulator list

• DNS: 24.218.177.103
  • Discord Server: https://discord.gg/U6DUjXr
  • Rules: Hacking is permitted until we seperate reigons. But if you join a room that is not hacking rn, don't hack, thanks
Our current compatibility list (DS and Wii)

Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon SoulSilver, Super Smash Bros: Brawl

More to be added into the list

Last edited by Varon.B,

Deleted member 398281

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't get it why people would want to hack. Would anybody ever win in a race like that?
The only reason I could think of for anyone using this if they're unfairly banned from Wiimmfi. Anyways, I like the try to build another service.

Skeagle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it why people would want to hack. Would anybody ever win in a race like that?
The only reason I could think of for anyone using this if they're unfairly banned from Wiimmfi. Anyways, I like the try to build another service.
I guess people hack mostly because they think it's fun to troll people like that.

Skeagle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But if everyone hacks, there's nothing fun anymore. Nobody would ever get to the finish line, because the whole server has haxx
That's why I don't think this will last long with popular games like mariokart wii. Wiimfi has a banning system, which is more reliable. You might see only 1 or (very rarely) 2 hackers in a game, but you can always just join another game.

Varon.B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd use it if the creator didn't just rip the code from Wiimmfi and name it after himself because of his egotistical nature.

Misleading info. VaronFi is based off of CoWFC and DWC server emulator, so keep misleading info away :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And for a fact, Wiimmfi is not open source, so whatever or whoever gave you that info is stupid

Reactions: IC_ and Seriel

Brandan934

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Misleading info. VaronFi is based off of CoWFC and DWC server emulator, so keep misleading info away :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And for a fact, Wiimmfi is not open source, so whatever or whoever gave you that info is stupid
Keep your service away from me lol

Reactions: Wizardkoer

WiiBrewer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Had you been banned from Wiimmfi?
Do you like hacking?
Do you REALLY hate waiting the 7 day activation?

Just got an answer for all of that

Introducing VaronFi! A custom server based off of the dwc server emulator. Currently it is one of the most active servers on the DWC server emulator list

• DNS: 24.218.177.103
  • Discord Server: https://discord.gg/w4Uqzvw
  • Rules: Hacking is permitted until we seperate reigons. But if you join a room that is not hacking rn, don't hack, thanks
Our current compatibility list (DS and Wii)

Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon SoulSilver, Super Smash Bros: Brawl

More to be added into the list
Whoa very, very, very active! Thats why nobody is playing mkwii right now......

WiiBrewer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I never knew you know RoGamer, do you have discord?
Why? I have discord! But i will play Varron-Fi cuz my brother is getting his wii u for his bday (from me lol) and i will homebrew his vWii(He bricked my wii present from me with my menuify) . And i will register his console to wiimmfi, but 7 days i will play Varron-FI with him! But don't worry, my brother is a little thankful (ex. On his last wii, i registred his console on wiimmfi and because 7 days registration is needed, we played AltWFC, and we got some legit players, so we had fun. He was so excited about AltWFC, even 7 days flew up, he still wanted to play with me on Alt! But then we played wiimmfi, hope on Varron-Fi are legit players) now.... i need bslug 4 Varron? Or i can easily go on ctgp with your dns and play WW there?

Varon.B

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? I have discord! But i will play Varron-Fi cuz my brother is getting his wii u for his bday (from me lol) and i will homebrew his vWii(He bricked my wii present from me with my menuify) . And i will register his console to wiimmfi, but 7 days i will play Varron-FI with him! But don't worry, my brother is a little thankful (ex. On his last wii, i registred his console on wiimmfi and because 7 days registration is needed, we played AltWFC, and we got some legit players, so we had fun. He was so excited about AltWFC, even 7 days flew up, he still wanted to play with me on Alt! But then we played wiimmfi, hope on Varron-Fi are legit players) now.... i need bslug 4 Varron? Or i can easily go on ctgp with your dns and play WW there?

The easiest method is going on ctgp and changing the DNS. That redirects the patcher to VaronFi. Also our discord invite is on the very top of the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning