OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Brawlhalla since it released on PS4 and I'm enjoying it immensely. it's not as polished or deep as the Super Smash Bros games but it still ignites the same frenzied thrill of combat in me that i get while playing the SSB games.

it's a free to play multiplayer arena fighting game with a sizable roster and decent mechanics. a selection of free characters rotates weekly, and completing matches earns an in-game currency that you can spend on any character. there are a boatload of cosmetics that are unfortunately only attainable by spending real money, but you can play the whole game and unlock every character without spending a cent.

anyone else into Brawlhalla? which characters do you like or dislike? any favorite weapons? i like Teros, Ember, and Jhala the most although i have yet to find a character i didn't enjoy playing. axes, grapple hammers, and bows are my favorite weapons and i dislike rocket lances. using them makes me feel cheap and fighting them can be frustrating for me. what do you all think?

gameplay trailer

cinematic trailer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end