What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

D

Deleted User

Finally got Gold Mario and all three gold parts in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Finishing the 200cc grand prix's with three stars wasn't that tough since I already did it on the Wii U but farming up 5000 coins sure took a while.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by ,

Mackmire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I used a glitch in Pokemon Red on the 3DS to change my trainer ID to a particular number, which doesn't sound that impressive or exciting but now I can transfer glitch mews from Red to gen 7 games and pokemon bank will think they're legit.

Xentenel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It wasn't today, but on January 29, I successfully obtained my shiny starter on Pokemon Moon after 280 soft resets, each with gaps worth two minutes for the cutscene. That is for my first shiny-locke playthrough attempt. It's one of my biggest gaming accomplishments in my entire gaming life.

Last edited by Xentenel,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I beat super meat boy without running and only walljumping when I need to jump
salt factory boss was hell

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a few minutes ago I finished Chrono Trigger for the first time. It is a game i have tried to play a few times before but something always went wrong.

When the game first came out on the Snes I played it for a while only for my sisters ex boyfriend to steal my copy and sell it for drug money.

Then years later i got the PS1 version only for my PS1 to break down not long after i started playing it. (which was kinda a good thing anyway as the PS1 version was horrendous especially the load times every time you entered a battle ect.

I then got the game for the DS and started playing it only for life to get in the way this time. Once those problems were solved I have never really had the time to go back and play it until now. But at last i can cross that game off my list of still to be finished games. Lol now i just need to find time to get all the different endings.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
But was that a ranked match or casual? :rolleyes:
Pfft I can't believe you asked! Ranked of course. Never play casual, what's the point?
It was funny today I started a match and the announcer told me "you are in the top 50 thousand players in Europe" then I lost a match and started another and the announcer is like "you are in the top 1 hundred thousand" players in Europe. So I must be right on the edge of top 50k lol

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pfft I can't believe you asked! Ranked of course. Never play casual, what's the point?
It was funny today I started a match and the announcer told me "you are in the top 50 thousand players in Europe" then I lost a match and started another and the announcer is like "you are in the top 1 hundred thousand" players in Europe". So I must be right on the edge of top 50k lol
I asked cause I never play ranked. :P

So I was just curious since I hardly find anyone to play with or know many people willing to even talk about playing the game. :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?