what games are you bad at

D

Deleted User

I'm not really terrible at anything, but, then again, I'm not necessarily the best at anything, either. I guess I'm pretty balanced, as far as that goes.

Could also be an analogy for everything else in my life, but whatever.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game of life.

:(
You're bad at a board game that is about chance. That just means you have bad luck. :P

I'm terrible at most shoot-em-up games. I'm decent at hack'n'slash games like dynasty warriors.
How much effort do you really need to play those games, half the time you are pressing 2 buttons alternating to perform combos as easy as Final Fight or Streets of rage. Is not like Street fighter or Mortal Kombat with complex combos to perform. :creep:

Mobas. I'm bad at them because I find them to be the most boring of shit. Have your opinions as I do have mine, but I fall asleep while learning about them or trying to get good on them. Not heroes of the storm. But, that game has characters I like and stuff, so yeah.

tl;dr: Most MOBAs.
Don't go to twitch, you find it being played a lot and viewed by many, I can't watch for longer than 5 seconds. :blink:

Minesweeper, Solitaire, Sonic Unleashed (PS3) cuz of the bad controls, Road Runner's Death Valley Rally (SNES)
Can you really blame yourself if the controls aren't well developed? Then again, if a game is bad or not fun for you, would you care to be bad or good at it? :P
I'm fantastic at Mario Kart Wii, but I'm terrible at Mario Kart 8. It's infuriating.
Is it cause the tracks? Hard to believe since they play the same, with some tweaks between each game like the paraglider and the gravity zone things, and minor changes in the item boxes. :unsure:

I'm terrible at games I don't find fun. Ask me to play call of duty, I don't find it fun so I have no reason to care to be good. I like street fighter so I am good at that. Since good is subjective, is only my opinion. I know how to play and perform combos and special moves, is the basics and enough to help me beat someone, but doesn't mean I will be assured victory all the time. I do lose more than win but since that is up to chance of who I battle and what happens then is just that.

Games i don't like
  • Simulation games (Anything like sims or even sports, NBA 2K, MADDEN NFL, etc.)
  • Puzzle games
  • Shooting games (FPS ones like call of duty, not the other ones like Contra, Gradius, sin and punishment)
But I am the best at platforming games. :ninja:

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it cause the tracks? Hard to believe since they play the same, with some tweaks between each game like the paraglider and the gravity zone things, and minor changes in the item boxes. :unsure:
It's actually pretty different for all of the reasons you mentioned and more. Unfamiliar tracks, removing the wheelies, no karts or bikes with comparable stats to the ones I used in Mario Kart Wii, other changes to the physics engine, new gameplay elements, an inability to hold extra item boxes, etc.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually pretty different for all of the reasons you mentioned and more. Unfamiliar tracks, removing the wheelies, no karts or bikes with comparable stats to the ones I used in Mario Kart Wii, other changes to the physics engine, new gameplay elements, an inability to hold extra item boxes, etc.
But they always add the older courses right, so I mean that is a thing. :ninja:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly average at most game genres, but fighting games I just can't seem really to get "good" at. Only one I'm moderately decent at is Soul Calibur 2, but only cuz I played the hell out of it when it came out. I suppose it's just cuz I can't be bothered to spend time learning movesets and combos and stuff, but eh, I still get beat by someone who essentially just button mashes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.