Hacking Question What have I missed?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've said this before, but anyone holding out on 3.0.0 in hopes of piracy will likely be extremely disappointed.

It's just like when PS3 CFW was stuck on 3.55 and games came out requiring a newer firmware, they will just get decrypted and patched. Then someone will figure out how to patch the kernel to run unmodified games.

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: DayVeeBoi

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not about the emulation. It's about the piracy that, eventually and probably sooner than later, will happen on 1.0.
I'm more so up for homebrew for the emulation, that seems like a large investment to pirate games when you could just use all that money on actually buying games

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm more so up for homebrew for the emulation, that seems like a large investment to pirate games when you could just use all that money on actually buying games
you do realize that guy with 1500$ was just fuckin' with that other guy, right?
With fully open piracy and homebrew, an 1.0.0 switch would only be worth like double the price of a normal switch. See 3DS prior to a9lh/b9s times, when you needed 9.2
That being said, I'd probably also never sink 700$ into a homebrew-able Switch.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you do realize that guy with 1500$ was just fuckin' with that other guy, right?
With fully open piracy and homebrew, an 1.0.0 switch would only be worth like double the price of a normal switch. See 3DS prior to a9lh/b9s times, when you needed 9.2
That being said, I'd probably also never sink 700$ into a homebrew-able Switch.
just sayin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup