htc one m7 android 4.? stock
iphone 3gs ios 4.? stock
iphone 3g ios 4.? stock
iphone 3g ios 4.? and that daulboot mod for android ? jailbroken
iphone 2g ios 3.1.3 stock

lots more but I don't use them as much

D

Deleted User

iPhone 6s. When I first got it, it was fucking amazing. These days I think it's still good but kinda slow and the screen is a bit small. Oh well, it does it's job and I'll get a new phone sooner or later.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Had shitloads of phones, first one was a Nokia 3310, which surprisingly stopped functioning after dropping from 9 story buildings to often. Indestructible my ass!
Since the smartphone age I've always stuck with HTC.
Had the HTC Desire at first, than the HTC S One, HTC Desire EYE and my current new phone the HTC u11 life, which runs Android One (yay no more bloatware), has 64GB internal storage is just alround awesome.
Not too big, looks pretty, good cameras, cool Edge functionality, although more of a gimmick really, don't use it very often.
Android One is pretty awesome, since you get 2 years of guaranteed updates by Google no questions asked and it allows you to delete almost all apps, instead of having annoying bloatware manufacterer apps that just hog up space and can't delete because they're "system" apps.
I could recommend Android One to anyone as it is great, no downsides in my opinion really.
I'm very happy with this phone and would recommend it to anyone as it is also very affordable.
Here's a pic of the u11 life Brilliant Black (there's also a Sapphire Blue version):
htc-u11-life-officieel.jpg

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first phone I got when I was 16 or so was some clamshell-style Samsung phone. It didn't do much, but I was just happy to have a phone of my own at the time.

My next phone was a Nokia C3-00. The Nokia C3-00 wasn't too bad as far as the hardware goes, but the OS had some strange glitches. There were some settings I changed by accident and there was no way to change them back! :huh:

320px-NokiaC3.jpg

My next phone was a Samsung Galaxy S5. I'm still using it. It's been pretty good too me, with the exception the original battery going bad. Good thing it had a removable battery! Even with a new battery, it had JUST enough battery life to last about 12 hours back on Android Kit Kat and Lollipop. Thankfully, the Marshmallow update gave it better battery life. It probably lasts about 16 hours now.
samsung-galaxy-s5-g900f-1.jpg

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Went with a new Oneplus 5T when my old Moto X Play started needing charging twice a day to last.
what's the point in having a removable battery if you don't change the battery when it gets bad and buy a new phone instead :P
I'm saying that because people shit on iphone users' faces for choosing a phone that doesn't have a removable battery lol

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
what's the point in having a removable battery if you don't change the battery when it gets bad and buy a new phone instead :P
I'm saying that because people shit on iphone users' faces for choosing a phone that doesn't have a removable battery lol
Officially the battery isn't removable and as of such Motorola refuses to sell original batteries leaving you with questionable third-party replacement batteries. The actual replacement procedure doesn't seem too hard though so I might end up fixing it in the future so I can give the phone to someone else.

Reactions: Costello

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. Motorola Razr
2. Nokia N-Gage
3. Sony Ericsson K800i
4. IPhone 3GS
5. IPhone 4
6. HTC One M7
7. LG G3
8. Motorola Moto X Play
Recent: Huawei P10 Lite

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and I have Custom Roms on my phones

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I own a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 but I'm restoring an iPhone 6 Plus ATM, I already bought and installed a brand new battery and ordered a refurbished but genuine iPhone screen + front camera and sensors + LCD plate.
After that, I'll order a back housing with laser custom printing of the IMEI and I'm done.
So basically I'm gonna waste 130€ for restoring an iPhone 6 Plus which was given to me with water damage.

Y0shII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Iphone 4S running ios 9.3.5
Screen was replaced (digitizer stopped working) and needs new battery; so far it is working but I will replace it in the future....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :blush::shy::wink::evil: