Hacking Whats performance of GBA games played of Supercard MiniSD on GBA SP?

niceme.me

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have honestly no idea if console treats it as emulation or valid games from multi-game cartridge, would you please shed some light on this for me?

I guess this EZ Flash cart is better but its twice as expensive and I wonder why? I know its compatible with higher capacity SD cards but why would I need all possible GBA games on single SD card at all times anyway.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the ez ev uses the built in memory (psram\nor) to copy the games from the sd card to, so the games run in the same speed as they would do in original games
the supercard "streams" the data from the sd in the go, some games got issues with this... even if you are using the fastest sd card doesn't make a difference

for gba games there is no such thing as emulator in gba, so yeah, they behave kinda like the multi cart games, you have a menu that you select a game, it loads the game and then launches it

take my word that you should bite the extra cash and get a ez iv.. there are several models, the older white works as well as the new models (you just have to do an extra task to upgrade the firmware with a non hc sd card)
it has an excellent compatibility and it works very well..

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: