OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
As the title implies I'm looking for a place to buy myself an EZ Flash IV,
I've looked at many websites but none of them are the official "ezFlash" website because you can't buy it directly from them.
Most of the websites I've seen look sketchy and I don't know which one to trust, I hear alliexpress is good but I don't want to wait a month for it to arrive from china.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am sure that ebay seller has a bridge they can sell you as well. It is a claim on the internet and all that, to say nothing of ebay prohibiting flash cart sales. I suppose it is not impossible that an official reseller has an account on ebay but... yeah.

Anyway I am not sure what the current NA market is like for them so I will have to leave it at that for now.

nickerous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also looking for one of these. Found it on r4ds.org, but they have terrible reviews. What about nds-card.com?

Also, r4ds.org stated that the 2017 version of the ez flash micro sd card didn't need the writer software anymore. Stated it was drag and drop now. Is that true?

romanaOne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Consider getting Everdrive X3/X5/X7, unless you want to tinker with broken junk. It is more expensive, but you can get it from reputable, easy-to-find shops. There's a decent support forum and just one firmware instead of the endless bullshit that is EZ Flash firmwares. And no fiddly soldering when the battery dies.

I got few EZ flash IV from eBay over the years (before Everdrive came out) and the quality is hit-or-miss. Two still work perfectly (both the old miniSD type) after 5+ years, two had strange problems:

1. A new microSD model did not work well for me due to some kind of battery-draining problem I still haven't solved. The person who sold it to me had probably damaged it trying to replace a failed battery.
2. One (miniSD version) is very picky about which microSDcards will work; could be the micro-to-mini adapter.

Oh and one other stupid quirk: All my easyflashes will not flash ezfla_up.bin unless it is on a card smaller than 2GB.

Does eBay allow flashcarts? It used to be very strict, but now I see lots of EZ-Flash for sale even when I restrict the search to North America.

What's this EXSEK EZ Flash IV stuff? Better or worse than the real--whatever that means--EZ Flash IV?

nickerous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...$40 vs $123...is it worth that much more to get the everdrive? Maybe wait a while or will it probably not drop in price till years later?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hmm...$40 vs $123...is it worth that much more to get the everdrive? Maybe wait a while or will it probably not drop in price till years later?
very likely it won't drop in the price, but later there is suposly to be a x3 version, less features and cheaper
everdrive has rtc, instant loading, easily swapable battery (altoough i had my ez iv for years and battery still strong)

valder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other places are out of stock, and this site is for sale. Google search for funnyplaying
I've got one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night