Hardware Where can I buy the dlc smash bros amiibo cards?

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just picked up some amiibo cards for smash bros and zelda. I originally didn't even think of getting a amiibo since they would cost way to much to collect them all. Now with these amiibo cards I can unlock things that a regular amiibo does. Now I want to know if anyone know where to get the smash bros dlc amiibo cards like mewtwo, ryu, ect. I asked a couple of sellers on ebay and they told me that they only sell these things.

Last edited by deltax5,

deltax5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
these good?
https://www.amazon.ca/Fongwah-20pcs-Cards-NTAG215-Amiibo-Compatible/dp/B072FKP415/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514500526&sr=8-2&keywords=ntag215+nfc&th=1
there is another one that is just tags. some people say there good some say they got some duds for this one and the other one.
Or am I good with the cheep ebay ones?

Just downloaded the nfc tags there .bin files right?

I hope the one's I already bought off ebay are good quality cause I must of spend 20 bucks or so for each set but there already done. then there shipping. Still saved a bunch I guess and my printer sucks.

Last edited by deltax5,

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Definitely make them yourself. Yes it's more work, but you shouldn't be paying for them. That's basically paying for stolen goods, but that aside, you're only helping fuel the idiots who make them and extort money out of you for them.

You can buy blank cards without the NFC chips for quite cheap, I believe, but whether you do that or not is up to you. At least that's not technically buying something illegal, and then you just have to write the chips yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb