Hacking Where can I find PS2 classics placeholder?

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
:( oh well I guess, thanks anyway. Not sure why it's not working though the compatability list said it works fine..

For PSX games I can play them off a device right? do they need to be in seperate folders? it can't seem to see the PSX files I have on there.
How are you loading ps1? Through webman?

You have to use prepntsf to refresh the drives for webman, even for fat32 ones.

https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases

PS1 has great compatibility on ps3.
If you can get the psn versions of ps1, any graphical glitches and sounds are emulated better.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How are you loading ps1? Through webman?

You have to use prepntsf to refresh the drives for webman, even for fat32 ones.

https://github.com/aldostools/webMAN-MOD/releases

PS1 has great compatibility on ps3.
If you can get the psn versions of ps1, any graphical glitches and sounds are emulated better.

Thanks, sorry but what is this? I just ran it and it basically just booted me back to the XMB. It said something about holding X to cache files but I didn't wanna do it incase I messed something up.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Thanks, sorry but what is this? I just ran it and it basically just booted me back to the XMB. It said something about holding X to cache files but I didn't wanna do it incase I messed something up.
It should make your games appear in webman. Don't hold x. And the reboot to xmb is normal.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Multiman. I assume this is another launcher of some sorts right? I got prepNTFS but but what else do I need? just webMAN_MOD_1.47.06_Updater.pkg to install it?
Yes just install the one you want with the theme of your choice. It can load games straight from XMB.
You also, after installing, want to change fan setting to system defaults.
Fans will run faster, but this is configurable. Just go into webman settings and uncheked autofan.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes just install the one you want with the theme of your choice. It can load games straight from XMB.
You also, after installing, want to change fan setting to system defaults.
Fans will run faster, but this is configurable. Just go into webman settings and uncheked autofan.

Thanks, just tested it and it worked~! where do I change the fan setting by the way?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go to

Webman games
webman setup
Uncheck enable dynamic fan control
And check syscon

Thanks a lot. Kinda sucks STBF2 didn't work but i'm gonna try another ISO and see if that works, anyway thanks for your help for tonight.

Tarquin

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
You need the version with cobra.

Here

Just install this and you can run ps2 iso.

I downloaded Cobra from the link and installed it and when I click in Multiman on the ISO that is on the usb stick it copies it to hdd and when it copies it on hdd I click on it (still in multiman) but it just turns me back to xmb.

Do I need to additionally turn on Cobra? I had some rebug tools installed from earlier and when I start it now I get messages "Your system is not running on compatible REBUG configuration! Some options will not be available."
and
"Your system is not running on compatable REBUG COBRA configuration! Toggling COBRA will not be available."

And it's also telling me to install REBUG REX/D-REX firmware to access the Selector Functions, but I had them installed earlier but since I installed Cobra they don't seem to be available any more.

Can someone tell me what can I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.