Android Which phone has the best version of Android?

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
most of them have Micro sd and Double Sim

Are you sure about that? Most phones I see these days have microSD *or* double SIM... They retardeely share the same tray slot so you have to choose one feature of the other. I would be very interested to find a modern phone that allows both simultaneously

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you sure about that? Most phones I see these days have microSD *or* double SIM... They retardeely share the same tray slot so you have to choose one feature of the other. I would be very interested to find a modern phone that allows both simultaneously
If you going to use a case you can get one of those adapters to use both

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pixel for stock
Motorola for cheaper
Huawei for like an iPhone but cheaper
iPhone for iPhone
Samsung for some nice modifications but way to much bloat
Lenovo for bloat
Pixel isn't stock anymore, with the Pixel Loader and a few other goodies. Closest to it on the market, but still not exactly stock.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then you never saw the S8/S8+ dual-sim version?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
@slaphappygamer
Oh yeah, Android One phones are nice, too. Basically, any phone that comes with Stock or near-Stock Android and gets updated to latest quickly, I can recommend.
The new Nokia line of phones are really good IMO. (Nokia 4, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Reactions: OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts