Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
He released the source code for a 3DS user mode code library and ported the Yeti3D engine to the 3DS.

For god's sake please have some interesting talks around here, its making me upset to see stupid topics about "urh dur 3DS birck ima so officiul n shitz"...

So yeah here's the video and the GitHub urls :

https://github.com/smealum/ctrulib

https://github.com/smealum/yeti3DS

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain the significance of this to someone like me, who's not knowledgeable on all this development terminology?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah he released the source, but pretty sure it's not compatible with any of the existing homebrew loading methods......so it's only really any good for people hoping to gain some more info on how he is doing what he is doing......but personally I think this is smealum testing the waters before he decides if he wants to get involved in the shitstorm that is homebrew development on the 3DS

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has he released the method for loading it?

Basically he gave us 3/4 of what we need to even compile it. Waffle's ROPLoader should load it fine, we just need to figure out what's missing for us to compile it.

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didnt I say a thread dedicated to this news especially or did I not make myself understandable ?

Anyway that's not the topic I wont answer to these "lol already a thread"

The thing is, this does not need it's own thread. it is being covered in the homebrew thread.

Reactions: tyons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea