Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Didnt I say a thread dedicated to this news especially or did I not make myself understandable ?

Anyway that's not the topic I wont answer to these "lol already a thread"
It doesn't need it's own thread since it is technically, "homebrew development", which should cover the evolution of homebrew on the 3ds.

Reactions: tyons and NEP

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think it would be a independent thread if it was a fully working release, right now it's just extra info for people who are working on development....most of which is going on in the homebrew thread

Reactions: 1 person

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think it would be a independent thread if it was a fully working release, right now it's just extra info for people who are working on development....most of which is going on in the homebrew thread

Still a major breakthrough it needs to be known and not to remain in the Homebrew dev thread whereas the forum is being spammed by brick kiddos...

Reactions: SLiV3R

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we please stay on topic? We don't need any backseat moderators here; that's what the Report feature is for. So either stay on topic or don't say anything.

#ontopic: Personally, I don't agree with smea's anti-piracy attitude, so I hope this somehow benefits the piracy community. But I guess only time will tell.

Reactions: PanCyan

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can we please stay on topic? We don't need any backseat moderators here; that's what the Report feature is for. So either stay on topic or don't say anything.

#ontopic: Personally, I don't agree with smea's anti-piracy attitude, so I hope this somehow benefits the piracy community. But I guess only time will tell.

Be sure that there will be piracy at some point, I dont see how it could not, also yeah I'd appreciate a SD launcher as my card slot seems a bit tired these days...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Okay I'm not trying to discourage the OP this really is great news, but having it in a thread runs the risk of people just demanding the release of the launcher.dat And asking for links and saying where is the roms! I don't want too many idiots spamming smealum with "gives me da roms now" it may discourage him from future releases :)

But it would indeed be nice to have more focus on homebrew development rather than just all the roms crap

Reactions: SLiV3R and Idaho

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I also think smealum needs big positive feedback, i wouldnt want him to rage against the community and leave or not release any further stuffs...

Reactions: gamesquest1

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Who made the Yeti engine? Was that a previous NDS homebrew or something?

Not really, after some google search i've found that it was just a random kinda FPS engine that seems to have been ported on many platforms...

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Smealum isn't making a backup loader....so it wouldn't really stop anything tbh.....people wanting just homebrew will use smealum a work, people wanting flash cards will still need to use the launcher made by their respective teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple