Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
To keep it short and sweet: I'm a depressed gaming father. Yes, I have a kid. She turned 3 in April. I somehow manage to squeeze time in to play my games. I love playing shooter games, namely Halo. I main on PC though. I had a creative part to my ever elusive imagination. That has since died when I acquired responsibilities.

I like to think I've got a form of social anxiety. It's a mild flavor, though. I can handle people and social interactions for a while. After that it tends to get weird.

I am very opinionated, if you can't tell from some of my posts. So, I will try to argue from time to time. Which is hilarious because I hate confrontation..

d12unk13astard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To keep it short and sweet: I'm a depressed gaming father. Yes, I have a kid. She turned 3 in April. I somehow manage to squeeze time in to play my games. I love playing shooter games, namely Halo. I main on PC though. I had a creative part to my ever elusive imagination. That has since died when I acquired responsibilities.

I like to think I've got a form of social anxiety. It's a mild flavor, though. I can handle people and social interactions for a while. After that it tends to get weird.

I am very opinionated, if you can't tell from some of my posts. So, I will try to argue from time to time. Which is hilarious because I hate confrontation..

I feel ya, you don't need to feel obligated to talk to everyone you see or meet because no matter how hard you try sometimes people just aren't always gonna like you for who you are or understand you. So just keep doing what you do and only talk to those that make you feel positive about yourself and just ignore any negativity that people try to push into your life. The world is a better place when you can brush aside the haters and only hear what you choose to hear in life.

I'm also a gaming dad that balances work, being a father and squeezing in whatever time left I have to game on console/pc/android phones.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I feel ya, you don't need to feel obligated to talk to everyone you see or meet because no matter how hard you try sometimes people just aren't always gonna like you for who you are or understand you. So just keep doing what you do and only talk to those that make you feel positive about yourself and just ignore any negativity that people try to push into your life. The world is a better place when you can brush aside the haters and only hear what you choose to hear in life.

I'm also a gaming dad that balances work, being a father and squeezing in whatever time left I have to game on console/pc/android phones.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
True. I'm not a fan of long, awkward conversation. So, I try to keep my circle small.. I've been called a dick for not responding to some girl at a convenience store. Unintentionally, I just shut people out. Hm.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YO whaddup fam.
You can call me Tim, Timothy, Timmy - whatever floats your boat
I am 18
I live up in MA
I love watching anime
I do online school
I read Manga
I collect video games
Apple fanboy
Incase anyone wants to know - I am bi (yes irl I am a male) Edit: I also in my mind identify as a female. Even though I have a male appearance. Do not judge plz.
Nintendo fanboy
Wants to be a reporter
Noob friendly
Gbatemp Phsyco
A member of the illuminati
Lucky number is 33
Fave shape is a triangle
fave color is blue

If y'all wanna know more hit me up.

Last edited by BurningDesire,
Reactions: Erikku and mgrev

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi.
Call me mgrev, or whatever you want as long as you inform me what it is
I am 14, soon to be 15
I live in Norway, some place in Oppland
I don't watch TV
I do public school, and hate it
I play video games. preferably fast-paced
Android lover
Gender? Sexuality? Idk actually. I don't feel right. (biologically a male)
I suck at life.
I am a bad person
Lucky number is pi
Fav colour scheme is black/red. or at least red and some other colour
Fav video game character? Nishiki (fe:if)

TL;DR
speshul snowflaek

Last edited by mgrev,

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
I go by many names, but mainly Kyusami (my native name) or Riley/Alexis

Age is not important

Residing in New Jersey but moving to South Carolina in 2 weeks

I've shown off my legs (more real than Kim K's ass)

I like all kinds of games and RPGs. I mainly play SSB3DS, (Lucas and Palutena are my mains), Fire Emblem and CODE OF PRINCESS (pokemon started branching out)

Favorite foods include anything fatty (even though I work out it doesn't do shit lmfao)

I'm kind of a bookworm. Currently finishing Underworld (Sequel to Abandon).

I'm also a web developer. I have 3 main site domains: palutena.byte.wtf, azurasdelight.tk and perisarchive.ml but I use Palutena more.

I'm mixed (try to guess me,I fucking dare you)

I'm lesbian

And I think that's enough about me (probably the only time I'd be really open)

Pokéidiot

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I'm Pedro, from Brazil, 13 (soon to be 14).
let's see:

I don't usually play games
I do development (skilled in Visual Basic and C#, at the moment learning C).
Age is not a restriction for learning things, please understand.

I live in a small town
8th grade
Lucky number? Hmm... ((x*6)/x)-2 = (6x/x)-2 = ? (solve it)
I like RPG games, Pokémon, Memes (a.k.a Durgs - no isn't drugs)
I use Ubuntu and Windows only for gaming
I'm a forever alone ...sadly
I like chamomile tea <3

...and more :)

About the rest of my favorite things, I don't feel like telling it all in a single post.

Reactions: Davidosky99
D

Deleted User

My name is Vincent. I joined here after lurking for 2+ years. I don't like edgy people and am cynical sometimes. That is why I have been banned from other forums for being too cynical.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, GBATemp. I'm Jayro Jones; Sole developer of MediCat DVD, a full-on replacement for the outdated and discontinued "Hiren's Boot Disk".

I typically enjoy playing Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and other FPS games on my PC, and other types of games on my various consoles (listed below). I also soft-mod as many of my consoles to play free games as possible. I am a HUGE pirate of music, games, ROMs, movies, and software apps. (I can't link you to them, sorry.) I support piracy against these rich copyright giants who treat legitimate customers like criminals. In my spare time, I fix computers on the side for extra cash, which got me making MediCat in the first place in 2012. (I didn't even publicly release it until 2014.) I've been on these forums lurking since 2012, and only came here when google pointed me to a game solution I needed help with. I kept getting pointed here so often, that I finally decided to join. Now that I'm a part of this community, I love it here. GBATemp is my 2nd home, aside from Photoshop and Facebook.

I'm also on Steam under the same name and picture:

Feel free to add me if you play Team Fortress 2.

And now, on to the shitty stuff..

Name: Jayro Jones (Google me, I'm everywhere: Deviant Art, Steam, Facebook, GBATemp, alternative.to, etc)
Marital Status: Not married... Yet.
Children: 3 kids, Cloud (age 10), Luna (age 8), and Arwen (age 13, step-daughter)
Weight: 155
Height: 5'11"
Residence: Vancouver, WA (Not that FAKE Vancouver up in CanadiaLand)
Favorite Food: Lasagna, chili, or Nachos.
Favorite Color: light chrome blue, and clear. (Transparent, glass, etc)
Favorite Movie: The Fifth Element
Favorite Show(s): Breaking Bad & Rick and Morty
Current Systems: Original DMG Gameboy, GBA SP, DS Lite, DSi XL, 2DS, two OG PS1s, two slim PS2s, 3 original NES, a silver GameCube+GBA Player+Swiss+GBI, two soft-modded PSP-2001s, 3 soft-modded Wiis (two for sale), a soft-modded OG Xbox, a broken 360 (drive issues prevent booting up), a "Fallout 4 Edition" 2TB Xbox One, and a SM3DW+NintendoLand bundle (2015) 32GB black Wii U.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may or may not have done this once, I don't remember. Either way, it would probably need updating by now

Hello everybody! My screen name is TotalInsanity4 (as you can see), but many of the people on the forum will usually shorten it to "TI4." The username was one that I came up with in... ahhh... must've been 8th grade?, (So when I was about 13, for those of you non-Americans) when I (pseudo-correctly) suspected that I had depression (although what I have is technically referred to as "anxious distress"). I am currently 16, but I'll be 17 in just a few weeks (the birth date on my profile is accurate, for those wondering)

If you want to reach me on any service, you can use my screen name that I use here on GBAtemp. If I don't want you to talk to me on a particular service, I will use my real name (which has been posted on this site once, if you know where to look, but it's not really worth it.) As you can see in my signature, I also have a YouTube channel that is all but inactive, but I hope to change that in the near future.

I discovered this site when I realized it had a bunch of valuable info for Wii softmods, and I finally ended up joining it when I took a leap of faith and hacked the vWii partition of my Wii U (initially to play GameCube games via Devolution, now just for general Wii modding stuff). Along with those two consoles, I am also in the possession of a low end gaming/mid-range emulation PC, a DS phat, a DSi XL, an o3DS, a 2DS, and an SNES.

I'm fairly certain that that's everything that anyone would want to know about me but if someone wants to ask questions I wouldn't be opposed to answering them :P

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna say this right now: none of this is going to make sense. This is just one large ramble.

Hello. I would tell you my name, but...it's pretty obvious. My favorite of the "big three" (that being Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo) is Nintendo, probably due to the fact that I grew up with them. However, I don't play video games too often anymore. My life is pretty flexible, and although I have responsibilities, I find myself with a lot of free time (which will hopefully last for a while longer). I live in a relatively small town in Texas (unfortunately it only seems to grow at an increasing rate), and I enjoy programming in my spare time. I honestly don't know why I joined GBATemp...I've thought about that from time to time, but the only thing I've come up with is that I probably wanted to say something to someone, like a post, or whatever. Nothing special. However, I did join on December 31st, which means New Year's Day is also my 'tempAversary! Another notable thing may be that I abstain from alcohol and tobacco, and I think drugs are one of the scummiest things on Earth (and I say that in a literal way). So I'm a pretty clean person all around. Anyway, that's about all I care to divulge right now.

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,
Reactions: Red9419

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm you, but stronger.
When I was little I wanted to know if there were any "Wii Hacks" so I just researched on Google and found lots of tutorials and softmoding guides. I wasn't signed up at the time, but just lurked around because there was an alleged usb loader. Then Waninkoko's Usb Loader leaked and everyone flipped out. After that i just left the website, but occasionaly i would look around for other tutorials and posts.
2014 came along and i decided to sign up under a cringe worthy username (Red2AkaNoob) because i thought i would never come back. I posted a few questions and now that i look back at them i hate myself. I would come on a few times, but never really commented on anything. Then Hykems Iosu came along and i was coming back everyday to check on its progress. Unfortunaley nothing happened and after so many times of opening this site it became my top website ( still is ). I got my name changed and started becoming more active and making friends(?). Now im here typing this. Thanks if you actually took the time to read this.

Reactions: Logan Pockrus

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I'm Andrea, but call me astrangeone. I joined the 'temp shortly after buying a DS Lite (as a replacement to the original fat DS), just to see if flashcarts existed for it. (My train of logic - "Hey, remember flashcarts for the gba? I wonder if they came out with an easier to use version of them for the DS Lite.") And I came across gbatemp for a while - it was the best resource out there, and I finally joined up in 2009 (I had to look that up on my own profile). I took the recommendations and bought a Acekard 2i - and also won some stuff off of the X'mas contests (one was a GBA mask, and one featured Slenderman doing Christmas shopping). I was also active in posting blogs about bentos/lunchboxes I made in university. (Now that university is out, and the real world is kicking me in the behind...yeah, not much reason to make lunch...) I left for a while, and then came back to check on 3DS CFW/homebrew progress - I left when Sky3DS+ was introduced and Gateway as well. So when I came back 10.7 was a thing...after reading about RxTools for a while, I ended up using my Powersaves and OoT3D to hack my own 3DS - menuhax and an emunand only. And after a week, I was sick of looking at the wonky screens, so I ended up reading about A9LH and installing it. I'm now addicted to it - it's an easy install and pretty great to us.

I stuck around because people are nice (unlike other forums), and because nobody made a big freaking deal about me being a female. Now I mostly try to help out newbies with hacking 3DSes.

Now some fun stuff:
Name: Andrea/tykedyke (a friend gave that to me in college...*throws things*)
Favourite Food: pizza, nachos, medium rare steak
Weird Fact: I work seasonally as an actress in a haunted house. Is funny as hell to see people flipping out, but it's a shitty job for the wonky hours.
Favourite Games: I love RPGS (currently working through Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Earthbound on the VC), puzzle games (Tetris on the GB was the first game I bought off the e-ship), and Pokemon. I currently am working on the story for Fire Emblem Fates (doing Birthright now), but that tactical RPG ness makes me head spin - I'm playing on phoenix mode, for pete's sake...

I also cosplay - currently fixing a Casey Jones cosplay (my gloves are fucked up and I need to remake the bandages that go under them), work out and I love to fix computers (I do it on the side for cash for people I don't like)..

I'm sure I have social anxiety, but it's mild enough that I can take people in small groups, but after a while, I usually bounce.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I go by many names, but mainly Kyusami (my native name) or Riley/Alexis

Age is not important

Residing in New Jersey but moving to South Carolina in 2 weeks

I've shown off my legs (more real than Kim K's ass)

I like all kinds of games and RPGs. I mainly play SSB3DS, (Lucas and Palutena are my mains), Fire Emblem and CODE OF PRINCESS (pokemon started branching out)

Favorite foods include anything fatty (even though I work out it doesn't do shit lmfao)

I'm kind of a bookworm. Currently finishing Underworld (Sequel to Abandon).

I'm also a web developer. I have 3 main site domains: palutena.byte.wtf, azurasdelight.tk and perisarchive.ml but I use Palutena more.

I'm mixed (try to guess me,I fucking dare you)

I'm lesbian

And I think that's enough about me (probably the only time I'd be really open)
How good is code of princess? I been thinking about buying that game?

Lightyose

True Light
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey there!
I'm... Not important.
Just a gamer.
Switch.
Modding is also a hobby.

I like KH, TLOZ, Pokemon, Mario, etc....
I like anime and manga.

Darkyose is no more. All that is left is the name.
No more darkness, I've found my light.
Brighter than bright.

(Would like to change my name once again).

Last edited by Lightyose, , Reason: Motives can change
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended