XP
Country
India
Hello
I am Richard Parker
I live in New Delhi,India
I'm 16.
I'm a student.
I found gbatemp when I searched 'how to hack gems in pokemon rumble world' on google,and that did it.
My favorite kind of games are turn based rpg's,so its fire emblem all the way for me.
I own a 3ds,a 3ds xl,a new 3ds xl,a netbook that i cant upgrade from windows xp,a crappy sony tablet on android 4.0.1 that i cant update,and a psp that i cant ude because i've lost its charger.
my gadget life is fucked up.
two of my 3ds's are a9lh,the other one is european and useless.
My favorite games of all time are Fire Emblem and Pokemon.
My favorite movie is *whatever my gf says*
My favorite band is 'Billy Talent' (punk rock).
I am a huge bookworm
im currently finishing the inheritance cycle.
these are some of the books i've read-
Percy Jackson
The kane chronicles
The heroes of olympus
The trials of apollo
Magnus chase and the gods of asgard
All dan browns
The hunger games
all maze runners
All bartimaeus books
Most paulo coelho's
and many many more. thse are the only ones i can remember right now.

thats all i have for now.

Last edited by richardparker,
Reactions: Deleted User

Modder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who am I?

On GBATemp, I'm a random nobody that joined quite a while ago that asked about technical difficulties with my Wii and about DSiWare modification.

In real life, I'm just an average high school sophomore. My interests include playing video games(mostly Nintendo), roleplaying, and writing stories. Yeah, I'm kind of a nerd, but I'm okay with that. No one said that had to be a bad thing anyway. If you were to ask what would my favorite video game series would be, I'd say Zero Escape. If you don't know what that is take the time to search it up on the internet, just be wary of spoilers since the games in this series are more story based than gameplay.

So... Yea. Good to be here I guess.

Reactions: Deleted User

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who am I?

On GBATemp, I'm a random nobody that joined quite a while ago that asked about technical difficulties with my Wii and about DSiWare modification.

In real life, I'm just an average high school sophomore. My interests include playing video games(mostly Nintendo), roleplaying, and writing stories. Yeah, I'm kind of a nerd, but I'm okay with that. No one said that had to be a bad thing anyway. If you were to ask what would my favorite video game series would be, I'd say Zero Escape. If you don't know what that is take the time to search it up on the internet, just be wary of spoilers since the games in this series are more story based than gameplay.

So... Yea. Good to be here I guess.

Huh. Well Hey.

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
My name is Javad. I have had many aliases over the web, such as Jim Fim, BlackBombBird, and now, ww97, which stands for my favo vg character, Wario, and my birthdate. => (Wario W. 1997)

I am a gamer. So obvious, isn't it?
My most favo games are WarioWare series. (Formerly was Angry Birds series)

I have submitted my location as "Temple of Form", which is Dur Untash Temple here. I formerly was noting it to "Zuma of Iran". (Played PopCap's blockbuster?).

That's all, guys.

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, my REAL name is Amaloe and I don't like it at all.
My nickname was supposed to be called Lil' Neil, but my brothers mistakenly called it, La-Neil, so I took that nickname instead.
I'm 19 years old. Going to be 20 on Christmas Day!
Currently living in West Georgia.
I'm an artist!
I lived with the Dreamcast, PS1, GameCube, and GameBoy Advance era.
HUGE fan of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!
I'm a Furry............
My favorite color is green!
I hate Tomatoes.
My favorite type of games are RPG, Visual Novels, Platforms, etc.
That's pretty much all I have to say...

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELLLLLOOOO LADIES!!!!!!!!!!(...and gents)

My name is Roberto
I'm a 25 year old male born and raised in Ohio.
I have been a lurker on his form since the Wii hacking days; after that I went to the PSP section and then left for a few years.
I recently came back(2 years ago) for the 3DS hacking and more older consoles.
I'm a tech head

Fav game - Super Mario World & Pokemon FireRed
Fav console - SNES unless you count PC
Fav handheld 3DS
Currently playing - One Piece Pirate Warriors 3(PC) Story of Season(3DS)

Beyond gaming my hobbies include -
anime (too many to list)
writing short stories on whatever comes to mind. (in the middle of writing up a fantasy hero story)
reading (currently Trump: The Art of the Deal)
Debunking junk science
I'm currently studying to earn my CompTIA Project+ next month.

Think that will be good for now. I'm normally friendly so ask me anything.

D

Deleted-379826

Heya ^.^ (Know your Temps takes too long so I'm here instead :P, also going off the main post! ),
I'm Vincent with some nicknames being Vinny and Vin. You can gladly call me whatever you please :D,
-snip-,
I adore most RPGS with some of my favourite RPGS and games include, Pokemon, The World Ends With You, Bravely Default, Sonic and the list goes on!
Well uhh I can't make money, so uhhh I play what I want when I want ;),
I really can't put my finger on one game series but a few would have to be: Pokemon, The Legend Of Zelda and Sonic,
I hang around with everyone and am usually considered really fun and awesome to be around,
I cannot stand people asking questions and asnwering it themselves >,<, like come on why ask then!

Some other things are: My favourite food is Perogies, I was born and still live in Canada, I love computers (Getting into game development and programming :)), roller coasters, video games and just staying inside :P. I'm very trustworthy and would love to be your friend. More Soon(tm)!^_^

Last edited by ,

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cas here (alias). I am an admirer of all things art and literature and very much in support of video games as a delivery medium for them (though not exclusively nor necessarily.) I turned 18 little over a week ago and move out in a fortnight to begin attaining a degree in computer science.

The site caught my eye as a child while searching for AC:WW map editing tools. Lurked for years before joining in '11.

Honesty is not one of my virtues; lying is a compulsion of mine, but I suspect it's more of a hardened old habit than a diagnostic. Otherwise I proudly sport a relaxed, humble personality, and a growing love of life.

That last part may or may not be a byproduct of drug habits.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why didn't I notice this thread? :P

Anyway,
Heyo, I'm Froster. Other nicknames I may use are FR3EZ or Frost...
I'm not gonna lie, I'm 14 years old :)
I'm a random half Swedish and half Italian dude who loves to make music, play videogames and playing Table Tennis and basketball!
My favorite game series is Monster Hunter, though I really like also Zelda and Pokémon.
I'm (well I don't really know... "probably") kinda popular in school, and I love to hang out with my friends!
I constantly listen to music (to get some inspiration to do some tunes). My favorite genres are Electro House, Progressive House, Trap (this is kinda new actually. I never enjoyed trap, but I've lately discovered amazing trap artists), and I do really like acoustic adaptation of any track.
My favorite videogame is probably Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Those feels :D
My favorite artist is Alan Walker. OuO
I'm not an anime boy, but I give a look at what I'm interested in... If you know what I mean
I'm really a friendly person, so, hey, hope to make some friends on GBATemp!

Tobias97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I identify as "Tobias" (alias), other names I go by are "TobiasLevi" or "Tobias Leviathan". I don't mind giving my birth name but I like keeping it secret if possible.
I live in New York City. I am 19 (NOT 21, I screwed up my DOB and didn't notice until long after I registered) and about to enter my second year of college.
I am majoring in art and spend most of my time drawing but in my spare time, I like to translate Japanese manga and video games (I have been studying Japanese since early High School). Speaking of languages, I also know Spanish.
I'm a sucker for strategy games. I mostly play RPGs like Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and Fire Emblem, but I really like obscure titles like the Medarot series.
I mostly play handhelds, I rarely play on console. (Idk it's something about having something in your hands and being able to take it with you).
I joined this community because I was very interested in the 3DS Hacking Scene (and I needed help hacking my 3DS), stayed to help with translating for English patches and to occasionally give advice to others in need of help in 3DS hacking.
I don't mind socializing with people and will be your friend so long as you are mature in the way you speak.

Reactions: Lightyose

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello my real name is Vic (not giving my full real first name).
I play Games usually Nintendo Consoles, I have a 3dsXL, N64, Gamecube, DsiXL, WII, and a GameBoy Anvanced. I'm a electronics enthusiast. And last But not least I'm Homeschooled. (FWI I'm not weird IRL)

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who the hell am I? just who the hell do you think I am? (bonus cookie to whoever got that reference)
welp, Hiya!
my name is Andres: AKA Gyrobax
i'm an 18 year old guy from california
no girlfriend (laaaadies! just kidding)
overall a teddy bear to get along with :)
I'm a music guy, I love all genres (except country and Reggaeton)
my preferred genres are metal, rock, synthwave, vaporwave, rap and Reggae
favorite tv shows: Steven Universe (DON'T CLICK THAT BLOCK BUTTON PLEASE!) Regular show, Buffy the vampire slayer, Courage the cowardly dog, Duckman, cowboy bebop, ghost stories (guilty pleasure anime), konosuba, Rick and Morty, and some other stuff.
favorite games: kid icarus uprising, Pokemon platinum, pokemon soul silver, COD BO1, Sonic 3 and knuckles,
systems owned: Sega genesis, N64, NES, Gameboy color, GBA SP, Gamecube, Wii, Ps3, DS, 3DSXL, Ps2, ps1, pc (if that counts) and psp
favorite things to do: Read comics,Play competitive melee with my best friend and his brother, go on discord chats with my friends, play video games, See what the hacking scene has achieved.
I joined GBAtemp mainly to learn psp homebrew and such because I loved the homebrew scene for the handheld, and that got me into wanting to homebrew my wii and 3ds which I did. I love this place. you never know whats going to happen in the hacking scene I mean seriously, I never thought I'd see Doom ported on to so many consoles. but anyway. I really enjoy coming here almost everyday to check out stuff.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
cool thread ! edit: forgot to add my name, its Leon.

alright , i am from the middle east (iraqi kurdistan region) i am 25 years old.

i friggin love video games, my favourite genre is JRPG's, and i actually play every game that is fun.

that includes jump n run , action, sports , rhythmic etc. (i dislike simulator/novel games though).

how i got here was kind of mostly related with mods/hax etc. i wont lie about that !

and why i sticked around here is because of that, and also because of how nice this community actually is !!!

surely there are trolls/jackasses on every forum out there, but i believe that gbatemp is on the very low rank of that stuff. (sorry for my english XD , i hope you people get what i say).

the majority of the members here are nice polite and try to help you, this is what i love about this forum.

much love to ya all <3

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm Ryan, 26 and autistic. I live with my folks in Pennsylvania. I'm a shut in I guess you could say. I never finished high school in Texas due to discrimination and not having the support I needed so I was kicked out in 11th grade.
I was born in Texas but have moved to Virginia a few times, last time I lived in Virginia I was in a good school that had the support I needed and I even qualified for a scholarship in art but 9/11 happened and my dad lost his job and we couldn't afford rent so we were forced on a bus back to Texas and I lost my scholarship. I suffer from manic depression and other crap.
I'm here for the homebrew and hacks. My grammar is crap so yea...

Fav Color- Black
Fav Console- Dreamcast
Fav Music Genre- Rock, Metal, Classic Rock
Marital Status- Forever Alone
Systems Owned - GEN, SNES, DC, PS1, NGC, GBA, PS2, DS, XB360, PSP, PS3, WII, WIIU, 3DS, PSV
Weight- 236

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Been a while since I've done one of these...

Hello, I'm Joe, 27 years old from London.
I work in retail selling jewellery and do IT support on the side (building/fixing computers, laptops, Xboxes, 3DSes, the usual). Looking to get a job in the IT support industry but it's proving more difficult than I expected. Being a technophile with hundreds of references from past clients is not enough it seems without at least 2 years of "professional experience", yet I can't get that experience without an IT job, so.... cache-22.
I'm also a book writer (11 books to date) and avid gamer. I prefer games with rich story or gameplay, and tend to prefer cooperative games to PvP, so my favourite games would be the likes of Monster Hunter, Final Fantasy, Portal, etc. I own all game consoles except Xbox One, so I consider myself broad minded when it comes to platform, although PC has my largest collection of games (over 500 games across all libraries). I do pirate, but on a try-before-you-buy basis, meaning that I've bought all the games I liked on each platform to support the Devs.
I'm always listening to music, whether it's JPop or more recently Chillstep. I also like watching anime, reading manga/manua/manhwa, reading Korean LNs, etc.

I came to these forums for the same reason as most people - I bought a NDS flashcard (M3 Real) and was looking for updates and support.
I stuck around to share the support I received with others and eventually ended up a permanent resident of the Computing section to offer advice and support to those needing it. I also occasionally stray out to the other sections (WiiU, PSV, 3DS, etc) to keep up to date with news and help a little where I can.
I identify myself as a cat on the internet. Why a cat? Because many years of being persistently asked "ASL?" everywhere I went made me jaded about gender on the internet so I refuse to identify as one. I'm just a cat with a keyboard typing out words at random on the internet and that's all anybody needs to know.

Nice to meetcha! :P

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lol me too write books. I'm at work on fantasy saga by years, i want to create something that coul be liked from either young and growned up people and its not easy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8