Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
hello @Originality.

Which book genre are you writing? are they sold publicly or private only?
That's great you still find enough time to write even with your jobs and gaming passion.
Fantasy and science fiction. I've not published yet since I don't feel my standard is good enough to present to a publisher I know. However the next book I write might end up being the one I put forward. Just need to get around to writing it!

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a dude by many names around the web. for this forum i chose thejoker but that was taken so i added a 3 to be 3dgy

Helpful Corn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello my name is Helpful Corn, it's a Daria reference. I'm an itinerant laborer of sorts, self employed part time con artist. I have survived 32 revolutions around the sun. I travel and work extensively up and down the eastern seaboard of the USA although more recently I make my living in the mid-west, mid-south, and south Florida regions. I live in a 52 year old canned ham camper with my long term girlfriend (we're not the marrying type), a rescue kitten named Alice Pooper, a mouse named Bernard Jangles, and a Siamese fighting fish without a name. I prefer radio/podcast and books to television. I tune my radio into sports talk and NPR. My favorite podcasts are The Joe Rogan Experience and Your Mom's House. I'll read almost anything in the historical non fiction category and science fiction but not fantasy. I drink too much and smoke at least a pack a day. I'm good at everything and great at nothing. I excel in aesthetics. My latest hobbies are cooking the fucking shit out of delicious meats over charcoal and wood, also shooting things with air rifles.

What brought you here?
Ever since I was a wee lad I've had an affinity for gadgets especially handheld devices. It started with those old LCD games when I was very young. My older brother got an Atari Lynx for christmas one year, and my sister a brick game boy the next. I was the only one who actually played them. I eventually got.my very own Game Gear. I fucking kept Duracell in business. I bought a game.com and a fucking cybiko. I hand punched code into to TI calculators. Somehow I ended up over at pocketheaven which led me here.

Why did you stick around?
Static IP makes permabans difficult apparently. There have been points in my life were you sick silly little fucks have been my closest relations. I've cost this site no small amount of money f5ing the eof. But really I'm just still trying to find the cheese stash.

How do you identify yourself?
I don't.

Last edited by Helpful Corn, , Reason: sloe gin

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Name Jim Bob , but they call me Tulip Lips on the corner where I turn tricks. And that is my life, turning tricks,; aything else you want to know about me and you got to pay in advance, on the hour, per hour.

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My name is Rohit.

My username condarkness, is something I choose when I was in high school. I really like sci-fi; especially starwars. So I thought to myself what would be kindof cool but definitely nerdy? Well, then it struck me that usually when people ask me to choose something I don't normally say yes or no right away. I usually weigh both options and often times go with both. That is how my username came to be. Con has two meanings. It is against in English and with in Spanish (I'm not Spanish). So I am with and against darkness really depending on what I choose based on the situation.

As far as what I prefer to be called; Just call darkness, its seems like to go-to name and everyone online seems to call me that anyway.

Last edited by Condarkness,

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What brought you here?

A friend of mine told me that the people on this dumb website had some pretty juicy infos about 3DS hacking.
Wasn't disappointed.

For Wii U hacking , 3DS hacking and Wii hacking news and discussion.
But also for the members , some guys on here are just sweethearts.

Huuuh ... i'll edit this later ....

maybe.

Oh , and my name's Adrien :P

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

djfender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember finding this place when hacking my wii a few years ago. was an incredibly frustrating and difficult experience. now i stay for 3ds/gba stuff.

uhh, irl, i travel for work often. i'll be going to paris/milan/london/newyork in january on an exhausting work schedule.

I'm finally home from a month away and i'm awfully exhausted. quite excited for sun and moon. I'll be purchasing them in the morning~

D

Deleted-384698

i am sunnaryt
i am new to posting in this thread
i am 22 years old but only ironically
im also literally 22 years old
i had a job once
i quit my job (marx was right)
im interested in tech
instead of punctuation i use newlines because i dont want to try too hard but also want to be readable
i use vim to edit text exclusively
death to microsoft
born to die
world is a fuck
Kill Em All 1969
i am a trash man

Reactions: YugamiSekai

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no one from nowhere, worth nothing at all.

I have a lot of minor problems: many migraines due to a pinched nerve in my left shoulder, double-jointed in my: ankle, knee, hip, fingers, and right shoulder; my left leg and arm are longer than my right; a twisted right-pinky toe; had a construction nail go through my left-foot that will never heal correctly; been electrocuted from TVs to batteries; a near-ruptured globe that still drips blood on the back of my left-eye; a growing lump near my cerebral-cortex I thought was a cyst; agoraphobic, a little O.C.D., and more often than most, I'm pretty depressed that people can be 'grown' physically, but have the mentality of a teen-ager--which does add up to a lot to deal with on a daily schedule. With a 4-hour rest when I can. Good thing I can laugh about it, but my sense of of humor isn't the same for most people.

When I'm not struggling with my God-given gifts, I try to better myself with knowledge and even found the meaning of life: finding happiness in suffering through your existence on this planet; the purpose of life is a tough question.

As for the other stuff: It's in the profile pop-up.

The other, other stuff: I enjoy a wide variety of games, on all platforms, paper to plastic; I try to give a game a chance by learning its mechanics first, followed by the scientific method, depending on genre (I'm 2 ranks below Master of All Trades.←Perceived English Snivy voice.) [Not like my voice at all]

If you're trying to date me, I'm single & looking for a woman, otherwise......

I can't think of anything else that would be of use right now. You could ask me stuff.

zombie_raptor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My name is Lauren, but my friends call me Laur (Or Jolyne, it's after one of my favourite characters. High-five for JJBA!)
I'm 17, and i live in Canada. I'm a student at the moment, but I recently got a babysitting job. Gotta save up for a N3DS.
I love love LOVE silent hill. Hmu if you wanna talk about it!
I'm an amateur artist too. I've got my own thread up in the art corner but I don't have much art on it at the moment.

What brought me here initially was looking for information on homebrewing and the likes. I'm a bit familiar with PSP soft modding but I don't know much about what's available in terms of homebrew. As for 3DS, i'm completely new to it. So, this place looked like a good place to start! (That and /r/3dshacks)

I stuck around because the community here seemed so much more welcoming, and I felt more comfortable because of the common ground with gaming.

As for how I identify myself... Well I guess i'm just me!

(I've got social anxiety, depression and some other things so I apologize if my responses to anything are just horribly awkward.)

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My names Dany,which is short for Daniela ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
I live in México. FIERRO PUTOS!
I mostly just use hacks for shits and giggles, but i want to learn how to actually CREATE hacks one day...
Im rather new in the community (as of december 2016) but i hope people dont mind me here (✿◠‿◠)

And well,since i dont feel comfortable giving away much information i should probably close with this:

I dont mind any group (furries,otherkin,weebs...) as long as they arent hurting anybody or themselves.

I consider ''hurting'' as: acts of xenophobia,homophobia,sexism,terrorism,vandalism,the like.

G'bye!^_^

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So yo , while every knows me as lcie , here's some stuff bout me .
my real names Robert
my favorite game is Asura's wrath , followed by LOH : Trails in the sky and Final Fantasy type-0
I'm 17
I'm a farmboy
I've been gaming since I was 6
I own a psp , 3ds , and a whole plethora of emulaotors
I "severly dislike" discrimination .
I live in Canada (one of the best countries in the world )
my favorite manga is Kengan Asura
I work all day and game all night , but somehow i'm still ready to face the day in the morning ,
My motto is "never back down, and be proud of who you are"
What brought me here ? the god eater 2 translation , (still waitin)
Why did I stick around ? chatted with some users , enjoyed it , nuff said

Last edited by Deleted member 377734,
Reactions: YugamiSekai

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should probably introduce myself here.

My name's Kaleb, 14, I'm a programmer (C for now), I make 3DS homebrew and modding programs, I only play Nintendo systems/games, Miku fanatic, anime fan, USA

What brought you here?

1. I really don't remember (might have dealt with the Wii), but I somehow got here Christmas Eve of 2014

2. The hax

3. I like bara mangas, do I have to say anything else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM