Who the hell are you?

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DO you think you "Miss out" on anything bc your vegetarian?
I want to become Vegetarian......

Also, You should ask to change your username now, before its too late.
I'm vegetarian mostly because I grew up in a vegetarian house hold and I feel like absolute shit if I eat meat. I guess I don't miss anything cause I never really had meat. There are times that are a bit awkward, like if you go over to someone's house and they prepare some huge turkey or something like that, but as long as your polite there is no real issue.

99% of the time if you go out to eat somewhere there is going to be a good vegetarian option, and at the very least you can get a salad

Last edited by SimplyFedorable,
Reactions: DeoNaught

tetrabrik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Joe. at least that's what I say at starbucks, otherwise they always butcher my real name. I'm 33 y/o. I code mobile games for a living. I live in Cali near the beach. cath me with my 3ds on the surfliner.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Name: Jaap
Marital status: married.
Job: technician (electronics)
Children: none
Weight: about 67Kg
living in the neighborhood of: Rotterdam
Favorite food: Lasagne.
Favorite color: Purple.
Favorite Movie: Rain man.
Favorite show(s): Ranma ½
Systems owned: PC, Snes, gameboy pocked (broken but still), notebook, dumb smartphone.
(I played on about all game systems you can think of).

Reactions: MegaStephen

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I never made an introduction thread for myself when I first signed up, so here goes:
Only my closest friends on this forum know my real name. My initials are F.A.

I'm a Filipino-American, born in Hawaii, raised in California, worked in Japan for a few years, and now I live in New York, where I currently attend medical school. Before med school, I graduated from my university with double BS degrees in Biology and Chemistry, and a minor in Japanese.

I'm a member of several forums, and have been registered at some for much longer than I've been here, but I only have about 4-5 posts on those forums. On other communities, I have 0 posts. GBAtemp is the only one in which I ever became really active.

I lurked here for about a year before actually registering. I joined when DS piracy was in its heyday, but I've since shifted to home console gaming (mainly PS3) and am pretty much a legit gamer. Even when I want a Japanese game, I import it rather than pirating. I most recently just got Ni no Kuni: Shiroki Seihai no Jouou.

I'm engaged to my girlfriend of 15 years (she's not 15 years old, I mean we've been together for 15 years :creep:), but since she's also a med student, we neither have the time nor the money to plan a wedding for at least another few years.

I love good food from cuisines all over the world and there's nothing that I won't try at least once. If I don't like it the first time I try it, there's a high likelihood that I'll give it a second chance. I really love sushi.

I've been playing video games since 1985. I own (or have owned in the past) an Atari 2600, Atari 7800, NES, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, N64, Dreamcast, XBox, PS1, PS2, PS3, 360, Wii, DS Lite, PSP and a 3DS.

I'm a huge fan of zombie lore. The shambling, clumsy zombies of the 60's have a special place in my heart because they scared the crap out of me when I was a little kid, but I think I'm a bigger fan of the sprinting zombies that have emerged in what I like to call the "Zombie Renaissance" of the past several years.

Game series I love: Resident Evil, Fallout, GTA, Dead Space, any Final Fantasy that was made before XIII, Dragon Quest, Borderlands, Metal Gear Solid and The Elder Scrolls.

Games/series I own and would love to get into, but haven't due to a huge backlog and lack of time: Max Payne, Deus Ex, Mass Effect, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, God of War, Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, Diablo III, Starcraft II...there are others, but off the top of my head I can't think of them. Of all the games I have on my shelf, more than half of them are still sealed in the original plastic.

One hobby that I recently got into is lasers. I collect extremely powerful lasers--the kind that can light matches on fire and pop balloons from across the room. PEWPEWPEW is one of my many passions.
The passion is strong in you Luke

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am no one. So move along and don't mind me.

Attachments

• You-Didnt-See-Anything-Madagascar.gif
    You-Didnt-See-Anything-Madagascar.gif
    231.7 KB · Views: 304
Reactions: Minox

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
my name is sathya and.... i dont know. what that mean of this thread.
Ok
but now im only thingking about "how can i get the sneek files again. I send a pm to obcd, he was last seen in 1 oct 2017. I hope i can get the files again.
my age is 14 and 56 days.
I like to play piano without teacher or lessons.
and like also playing game, accordion, and fix some electronics and repair our car mercedes g 300
also like eating
Favorite movie is Flash
Favorite foods is Rendang. *search on google and you will know "what is rendang"

Last edited by Sathya,
Reactions: Pomegrenade

AL_16

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
OK. My name is AL_16
Weight:69
Job: yes, i have it
Food: everything with meat
Drink: strong alcohol
Movie:Knockin' On Heaven's Door, 1997
Music: DnB, Breakbeat, Drumstep, Deep house, minimal tech..........................
My platforms: PC, PS1,2,3, PSP, XBox original, SEGA MD1,2(PAL), ZX Spectrum(clone from 90x), GBC,GBA,GBA SP, NDS FAT,Lite,DSIXL.....

guilem

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Hi, my name is guilem.
Young Electronics engineer and i like to buy broken stuff, fixit, hack it, play a couple of hours and put it in a shelf.
I have own GBC, GB SP, DS slim (the first one that i broke and i had to fix with 13 years), PSP, PS vita, 3ds and 3ds XL.

Right know working on:
PSP clear case + 4000mAh battery mod
old 3DS XL (wet) resurrection project + clear case mod

Reactions: Sathya

Jayenkai

Makes Games
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I'm Jayenkai, and I made a handful of fun Nintendo DS Homebrew games. JNKPlat, Sheep Goes Left, Platdude's Retro Collection and more.. You might've played one or two of them.
I typically write A Game A Week, over at the imaginatively titled AGameAWeek.com, but my weekly games tend to be for desktop systems, though I also have about 100 AndroidTV games to my name.
Last week I ordered a 3DS flashcart.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm Jayenkai, and I made a handful of fun Nintendo DS Homebrew games. JNKPlat, Sheep Goes Left, Platdude's Retro Collection and more.. You might've played one or two of them.
I typically write A Game A Week, over at the imaginatively titled AGameAWeek.com, but my weekly games tend to be for desktop systems, though I also have about 100 AndroidTV games to my name.
Last week I ordered a 3DS flashcart.
That's a REALLY impressive bio

Reactions: x65943

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer to not state my name here in public.
I am in my 30's.
I am married and have two children
I live in the US
I work as a janitor and on disability and also trying to be an actress, I am in a play right now
I prefer handheld gaming systems so I play the Switch and Nintendo 3DS

I have used cheating devices like Gameshark and codes in old games that were put into the games by the companies who made the games. It's made the games more fun that way too. I have also used Game Genie.

I first heard of homebrewing in 2009 and I wanted it on my Wii because it had free games with it and an emulator you could put on but I didn't know anything about hacking. I came here when I was doing research on trying to figure out how to hack my 3DS and if I can add any new custom ware to it. I tried youtube and the 3DS guide and found everything complicated because none of the instructions were clear enough for me and extra information confused me when it doesn't get to the point. I was not able to find a dummy guide for 3DS hacking. Then I googled seedimer and it brought me to a thread here and I joined just to do the hacking since it said it was for noobs so I figured the guide would be dummy enough for me to understand and follow and it said to ask questions if anything isn't clear. I used a spare 3DS I don't even use to hack for in case I bricked it and I only had it because of the edition. I had trouble and then the rest was simple and I hacked it and installed the freeshop and was able to watch two Dreamwork shorts that are no longer in the eshop. I was not able to watch those on my hacked Euro 3DS done by someone else because those two shorts were the US and it wouldn't work on the 3DS due to it not being the right region even though it's region free but apparently not all programs will bypass it. But lot of US titles work with it and very few do not so I go with the EU version. I only wanted to see the shorts so I guess that was a good justification for the freeshop. It only cost me $2 and I didn't have to buy the R4 card or something. I also made sure to back the card up on my PC in case the card ever corrupts so I wouldn't have to reinstall everything.

The other thing I have done in the past was put reloaded on my laptop and DOSBOX so I could play old computer games from my childhood and other Super Solver games I never got to play as a child. Then my computer had a lot of viruses so it had to be taken in and everything needed to be reinstalled and I didn't bother reinstalling the two programs and all of the games and then my computer was having problems again so I had windows reinstalled and that didn't work because it turned out to be hardware issues than software so my computer was sent in and I got a new hard drive and new mother board so the computer was like brand new and I never bothered reinstalling the programs again because doing it is a pain in the butt and time consuming and then I have to figure out again how to do it by looking it up. And I wasn't playing the games anymore anyway.

I will never use my primary 3DS to hack because I use online services for Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Rumble World but overall I don't do any online gaming.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of games do you have or play currently? Also What kind of play are you featured in? :)

Right now I only have Mario Kart, Zelda, and Mario Odyssey. The rest I just rent from Gamefly and play and return and the game I have from them right now is Sonic Forces. If you mean twitch, I don't do any live gaming, I don't know how to do that stuff.

I have a lot of 3DS games, digital and cartridges that I actually own. I don't play most of them because I tend to move onto other games and I haven't touched my unhacked 3DS much since I got my first modded one. Then some of the files corrupted on it so I haven't been playing that one much either because I fear it will happen again even though I know I can just reformat it again and put the files back on it because I have it backed up and go buy another sd card to see if that will fix the problem if it was indeed the card than losing internet that caused it. I was in the eshop when the internet shut off and that was when some of the files went corrupted. I mostly lost my custom themes because lot of those files went corrupt.

I basically modded my other 3DS for the first time just so I could watch two videos that are no longer in the eshop and they won't play on my other one because it's a EU system. But nope I haven't put any games on that one like I had with my EU one.

I have been playing Breath of the Wild again just farming things because I already completed it and now I want to get the DLC when it gets into my budget. You can thank my son for that. When I do touch my hacked 3DS I bought, I just play Swap Doodle taking Doodle Lessons and I keep checking to be sure the card still hasn't corrupted again. Last time I was not able to open Swap Doodle or Anemone, or data management when some files got corrupted. Now I keep checking to see if my systems are still unbanned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol
    19 inches it was glorious lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, If it doesn't fit, you should've gotten one smaller lol
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If a racoon can fit up to 8-inches then so be it
    +1
    Lol it it fits I sit? Lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Will it blend lol
    +1
    Blended families!!!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Blended families!!!