Why Don't People Vaccinate?

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do you ask people to keep it civil with such a loaded question? Why do you assume that people want "[sic] their children to suffer?"
Isn't it obvious that the anti-vac people want what's best for their kids? They just disagree on what is best. They clearly have a distrust of big pharmaceutical companies which I think is extremely justified. They are misinformed and are getting their information from emotional and unscientific sources. There is no doubt in my mind that they are completely wrong in their belief.

I can understand you accusing them of being misinformed or ignorant, but how can you honestly accuse them of wanting their children to suffer? It is people like you who intentionally don't understand them who push them further away from the truth. Why are they going to believe you about the science behind vaccines when you intentionally misrepresent them to such an egregious degree?
I really dont think its justifiable.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I agree that vaccines should be law and a child should be taken away from their parents if they refuse. Simply put, an unvaccinated child is a liability to modern day society and just furthers diseases that dont just kill them but thousands of others who have ACTUAL reasons to deny vaccination, other than, "I don't want to because another person told me [insert bullshit myth here]." Its heartbreaking to hear stories of kids dying of diseases so easily preventable. It's illogical to think otherwise.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesnt mean you cant provide said "truths". I'd love to see them.

Oh.. ya, sorry. I didn't post any because I don't have any. No one in the history of the medical practice has even been practices of any of the technologies that are sometimes employees, especially in relation to vaccines.

No sir or mam or salamander that identifies as and types as a human...
...I do not have any links for there are none, everything I have posted is unique and my own thoughts that no one has ever thought before. I am a prodigy, and unique in every way. Bow before me!!!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh.. ya, sorry. I didn't post any because I don't have any. No one in the history of the medical practice has even been practices of any of the technologies that are sometimes employees, especially in relation to vaccines.

...I do not have any links for there are none, everything I have posted is unique and my own thoughts that no one has ever thought before. I am a prodigy, and unique in every way. Bow before me!!!
You know, I honestly can't even tell if you're being sarcastic or serious at this point, because that still sounds exactly like everything you've been posting up to this point

Reactions: Deleted User

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone even discussed how vaccination works?
There are two main ways:
They release a much more tame strain of the virus for your body to kill off and gain memory b and t cells.
or
They put in a dead antigen.
Zero chance of cancer or autism. doesnt even make sense. You can only get a disease due to a dirty needle but thats only an issue in a third world country. Tbh those who disagree are full of shit.

veganism in itself isnt even natural. Humans need vitamin b12 which is most easily found in animals so youre not living a healthy life. IDC whether you need a little of it you still need it.
Do basically if vaccines really did give you autism, then so would they disease they are made to prevent?

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do basically if vaccines really did give you autism, then so would they disease they are made to prevent?
I feel like answering this just 'cuz.

More or less if you agree with the (freaking stupid) anti vaxxer ideas then there are a variety of ways they could do this theoretically speaking such as by weakening the body (which it does NOT) or having certain non primary elements that have such properties that could lead to autism.

Either way it is retarded af in reality

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

More or less if you agree with the (freaking stupid) anti vaxxer ideas then there are a variety of ways they could do this theoretically speaking such as by weakening the body (which it does NOT) or having certain non primary elements that have such properties that could lead to autism.

"They have CHEMICALS in them! It ain't natural I tells ya!"

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Isnt autism due to gentics?

TheDarkGreninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"They have CHEMICALS in them! It ain't natural I tells ya!"
Thats whats so stupid. Literally everything in the universe is chemicals yet if they were made rather than just found, theyre classed as unnatural. like if i made water by burning hydrogen is my water less healthy than river water? Hell no. If anything its better since its pure.

Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that a family that doesn't have autism in its bloodline won't produce an autistic child, or that an autistic couple won't produce a neurotypical child
yeah, its due to mutations of the genes.

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you plan on living in society yes, probably best to give kids vaccines, because none of the food or water in the modern 1st world countries have anywhere near what they should in enzymes and minerals to give you a strong immune system, it suits the powers that be to have a collective of weakened humans that can't survive without their master.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't hold it against me because you got a low self esteem and are unable to argue. If you don't like my rebuttles, then don't read them.

That's why the thread was began. Even if I had bothered to google and cite web pages that agreed with what I am arguing, people would still say the same things about me that they've been saying already.

This is just one of those "fire in the hearts of men" threads. Nothing more, nothing less. :)
First of all, I was debating with you, I use the word "was" because I held up my end of the debate. I showed facts with backed up evidence, that is how a debate works. It turned into an argument when you refused to back up your statements. I am reading them because that's how a debate is suppose to work, you aren't debating, you are simply making bold statements.
Second: Ad hominem, you are trying to bring a personal attack into a debate, that is not a fact nor relevant to the topic on hand.

So basically you just admit you made your "facts" and have nothing to back them up. I almost pity you, but I am pretty sure you are just going to reply with some snarky comment like you've been doing. You've accomplish nothing more than revealing your hand and it turned out be junk, please stop trying to bluff it because it's getting rather sad now.

Last edited by The Catboy,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you plan on living in society yes, probably best to give kids vaccines, because none of the food or water in the modern 1st world countries have anywhere near what they should in enzymes and minerals to give you a strong immune system, it suits the powers that be to have a collective of weakened humans that can't survive without their master.

That is a new twist for me, assuming you weren't just sharing something silly you read somewhere.

Now there are immunological things associated with remote living, most notably the hookworms and allergies and some of the isolated tribes, to say nothing of the whole native Americans thing, but generally when a disease is eradicated in the wild it is usually deepest darkest somewhere that it gets eradicated from. Not to mention it is usually deepest darkest somewhere that something is most likely to kill you, though a decent case of the squirts will probably kill you there.

How do you ask people to keep it civil with such a loaded question? Why do you assume that people want "[sic] their children to suffer?"
Isn't it obvious that the anti-vac people want what's best for their kids? They just disagree on what is best. They clearly have a distrust of big pharmaceutical companies which I think is extremely justified. They are misinformed and are getting their information from emotional and unscientific sources. There is no doubt in my mind that they are completely wrong in their belief.

I can understand you accusing them of being misinformed or ignorant, but how can you honestly accuse them of wanting their children to suffer? It is people like you who intentionally don't understand them who push them further away from the truth. Why are they going to believe you about the science behind vaccines when you intentionally misrepresent them to such an egregious degree?
There are times and places where loaded questions are troubling, not sure it is a problem here though.

Also there have been quite a few "it's just measles" type folks going around, to that end it could be intentional at some level. Just as I don't know the law is no great excuse then I don't want to believe the evidence is not one either.

exdeath255

Trophies
Website
www.com
XP
Country
Canada
Its funny that people say that everyone should get vac. If you have the vac why would you be scared of you or your kid getting the virus? Shouldnt having the vac be good enough? If people dont want to take the vac you should just let nature take its course since it shouldnt have any effect on you.

Alot of people these days just want to be associated with the 'right way' even though it might not be actually correct. like that other guy said a real truth seeker will find out this info for himself and not rely on other peoples opinions and hunches/assumptions.

Actually read both sides of the story with no bias, you might learn something. Keep in mind to have control over people you have to keep them afraid and stupid, thats why we are constantly bombarded with bullshit.

Also tbh i think vaccines are just another way for the govt and pharmaceutical companies to make money. Think about it. If the vaccines really are bad and make you sick then what would you do to counter that? Another drug. its an endless loop of free money.

Last edited by exdeath255,
Reactions: Glyptofane

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Its funny that people say that everyone should get vac. If you have the vac why would you be scared of you or your kid getting the virus? Shouldnt having the vac be good enough? If people dont want to take the vac you should just let nature take its course since it shouldnt have any effect on you.
The selfishness in these statements really hits me. Other than that, there are some people with immunodeficiency and things like that can't be vaccinated, even if they wanted to, and they can only be protected by herd immunity.

Alot of people these days just want to be associated with the 'right way' even though it might not be actually correct. like that other guy said a real truth seeker will find out this info for himself and not rely on other peoples opinions and hunches/assumptions. Actually read both sides of the story with no bias, you might learn something.
Just so you know, a mountain of double-blind studies aren't on the same level as a random antivax website/FB page. The only way to disprove them is making your own studies in a scientifically rigorous way and prove them wrong.

Keep in mind to have control over people you have to keep them afraid and stupid, thats why we are constantly bombarded with bullshit. Also tbh i think vaccines are just another way for the govt and pharmaceutical companies to make money.
Invisible pink unicorns, chemtrails, etc. etc.

Think about it. If the vaccines really are bad and make you sick then what would you do to counter that? Another drug. its an endless loop of free money.
Except such a purpose would be evident by analyzing them or just statistically, by noticing unexplained spreads of illnesses/worsening of health. Both of which didn't happen.

Last edited by Aurora Wright,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alot of people these days just want to be associated with the 'right way' even though it might not be actually correct. like that other guy said a real truth seeker will find out this info for himself and not rely on other peoples opinions and hunches/assumptions.
Funny you mention that, I used to be very hardcore conservative on a lot of issues until recently, until I did just that; reading information with an open mind with the intent of learning something.

You also would probably do well to take the advice of someone with credibility behind him, since I assume that "that other guy" you're talking about is XDel, who is either trolling or very, very misguided

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou