Why Don't People Vaccinate?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is no 'we'. Fat is the only one who has spent time actually giving links to anything. I personally just dont like depending on the government for things. It gives them all the power if you give in to taking vaccines, and subconsciously you will agree with everything they throw at you once you start doing their programs. All i am doing is being skeptical. If you want to blindly take an injection by the government then so be it. If the vaccine is so good then people shouldnt be worried if some people dont take it. It should only be the non vaccers that die. If not then the vac isnt as good as people think.

the only thing people have to say is that if you dont take it YOU are being selfish. its really the other way around. What if i was forced to take it because you guys couldnt handle me not taking it and i died on the spot right after taking it.

exactly you guys are also being selfish. You are not doing it to help people you are doing it to help yourself just like us skeptics.

Didnt want to have to pull this card but since you all agree with scientists so much, you must all agree that no one has free will as well. So you can blame nature for people like me resisting the vac.
[ i dont agree with the no free will but i bet you guys are the type to ]
I've provided my fair share of links through out the thread and even backed my information up with more information that confirmed my previous bits of information.
The issue with this thread is that the other side has provide a grand total of zero rebuttals.
It's one thing to be skeptical it's another to be paranoid. You believe that there's some "government" connection to vaccines, but the most the government seems to do is approve of them and provide resources for research. Otherwise the actual testing, reviewing, ect. are done by scientists and doctors. These tests are later reviewed by more doctors and scientists. It actually takes months to even years for a vaccine to get approval for the public and aren't used until they are confirmed safe by peer review.
The only payment they are getting is payment for resources and government approval for public use.
And it is selfish to not vaccinate you or your kids. You are putting both yourself and others in danger. As well the recent anti-vac movement has actually caused countless once rare/extinct diseases are actually having a comeback.
It's pretty
And we are helping you by trying to provide proof, it's you who is deliberately ignoring us and claiming to be "skeptical." Which is hard to believe that anyone could still be skeptical when the other side still hasn't even provided a single piece of information to back up their claims.
peer reviewed lol, paid for by cdc and big pharma
It would be nice if you could post a single piece of information to back up your claims.

Credibility? Like from a random guy on the internet, from a hacking site no less? Gimme a break.

Link to any site that proves vaccines do anything beneficial. I want to see what sources you deem credible.
Fast already beat me to it. So I would like to ask for links to disprove his links. Back up your claims with creditable sources.

Last edited by The Catboy,
D

Deleted User

has anyone even discussed how vaccination works?
There are two main ways:
They release a much more tame strain of the virus for your body to kill off and gain memory b and t cells.
or
They put in a dead antigen.
Zero chance of cancer or autism. doesnt even make sense. You can only get a disease due to a dirty needle but thats only an issue in a third world country. Tbh those who disagree are full of shit.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

veganism in itself isnt even natural. Humans need vitamin b12 which is most easily found in animals so youre not living a healthy life. IDC whether you need a little of it you still need it.

So inaccurate but let me expand on the subject:

Fortified foods have a good source of B12. 3 micrograms of B12 is recommended per day.
I get 200% my daily value of B12 with my protein shake witch is Vegan and of course doesn't come from animals.

I'm almost a year in and let me tell you guys that it truly is the answer for health. People I haven't seen in a year are amazed on how I look.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually know a family who bought into the vaccination-can-cause-problems hype train and they didn't vaccinate their kids. One of them got severely sick with something that could have been prevented with a vaccine, and now they have brain problems that cause them to randomly have seizures. So they wanted to prevent their kids from having some sort of brain problem but ended up actually causing it to happen.
And these are the same people that leave an ozone machine running in their house 24/7. I swear they just want to kill off the few brain cells they have left.

D

Deleted User

I actually know a family who bought into the vaccination-can-cause-problems hype train and they didn't vaccinate their kids. One of them got severely sick with something that could have been prevented with a vaccine, and now they have brain problems that cause them to randomly have seizures. So they wanted to prevent their kids from having some sort of brain problem but ended up actually causing it to happen.
And these are the same people that leave an ozone machine running in their house 24/7. I swear they just want to kill off the few brain cells they have left.

My daughter never missed a vaccine and got cancer. How many doctors have to die for people to listen?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On diets then how much of that is because you are not ramming whatever you like down your gob and are considering what you are eating?

Also from a book I got earlier today, a 1960s housewife manual
infectious_diseases.JPG

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So inaccurate but let me expand on the subject:

Fortified foods have a good source of B12. 3 micrograms of B12 is recommended per day.
I get 200% my daily value of B12 with my protein shake witch is Vegan and of course doesn't come from animals.

I'm almost a year in and let me tell you guys that it truly is the answer for health. People I haven't seen in a year are amazed on how I look.
Fortified foods are unnatural you obviously dont know what natural is.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs