Hacking Why is every major dev of the Switch scene pissed about Xecuter's work?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
yeha after all, they shared it with the public is that not so ?

so if some hack group decides to use that , it makes them go nuts ?
weird.

but somewhat understandable , but still they should have expected this and just kept it all private then.
Even pluto came out and said there's no way they could have made this possible within a 5 day period after the presentation. Sorry, no. Not possible.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
so do you think that, that xecute group have their own methods ?

I don't see why not. They're not new to modding and have been around for quite some time.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I don't see why not. They're not new to modding and have been around for quite some time.
yeah exactly , i had not heard of them before up until i read in some threads that they had been working on chips for xbox360 etc.
and that they are trustworthy.

so i guess they might have their own way of dealing with the switch.

anyways, i hope this stuff will all lead to free CFW (like on the 3DS).

if not, and if there's going to be flashcards (as long as it is not like GW) then it will be good i guess.

D

Deleted-401606

People get into the dev scene to get their ego stroked. That's pretty much the only reason why people even take their time to get these exploits. Only goal is to get attention that so many desperately crave. Devs unfortunately hold the community hostage to catering to their every whim or "else!". I think it is a fair trade off though since they work hard and they get the attention that I suppose they deserve.For example there is a 3ds dev that shared their story about how they figured out they had gender dysphoria. That was all good since that person contributed to the community and a little bit of emotional support isn't too much to ask for. Problem is that after that we got WAVES of users coming out of the closet and making attention seeking blog posts on the weekly basis. Attention seeking is only acceptable IMO if you contribute to the community,it is a way for the community to thank you for your hard work.People need to understand that devs get special attention because they work for it,it is their primary motivation.

Team executor said F the attention of man children and children,I prefer to have cold hard cash. Devs are treated as deities here,Team X essentially told them that their attention grab was over and there was a new sheriff in town. I am personally happy about this since I remember Team X since the original xbox days when they made modchips.

TheGreek Boy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece
If i look at your signature i'am asking myself "He cant buy the games but 8 consoles?!"
it's confusing to be honest!
as you see in my signature all of my consoles are hacked to play pirated games except ps4 and switch.i have only buyed some games for my ps4.
i'm only buying consoles and waiting for piracy

Reactions: WhiteMaze

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are seriously out of your minds. You're throwing your community members under the bus over a product you know nothing about but that whispered nice, convenient promises in your ears.

Why not just wait a few weeks and then a few months before you try to run a full psychiatric analysis on members of the scene?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
If i look at your signature i'am asking myself "He cant buy the games but 8 consoles?!"
it's confusing to be honest!
In all fairness, everyone has expenses and some people have little money to be able to at least enjoy life. If that is all someone spends their money on for entertainment then thats not bad. When we think of all the stupid shit that we own and have bought for entertainment (booze, strippers, gambling, movies, electronics), then we can't complain when someone else is trying to somewhat enjoy this shit life.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
You guys are seriously out of your minds. You're throwing your community members under the bus over a product you know nothing about but that whispered nice, convenient promises in your ears.

Why not just wait a few weeks and then a few months before you try to run a full psychiatric analysis on members of the scene?
Why can't people wait a few weeks before attacking another team for seemingly no reason?

Last edited by Kioku,

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't they wait a few weeks before attacking another team for seemingly no reason?

I didn't know expressing doubt/regret was an attack. Only one person, in so far as I can tell, has actually gone on a rant (albeit an informative one trying to suss out what exactly could be realistically offered here given their promises of the moon).

And the very people being lambasted were the ones to reel said rant in and back down to reality.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know expressing doubt/regret was an attack. Only one person, in so far as I can tell, has actually gone on a rant (albeit an informative one trying to suss out what exactly could be realistically offered here given their promises of the moon).
I reworded it. I mean people in general. My bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared