• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why is Russia so bad-ass?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the Russians live in one of the most unforgiving and harsh environments inhabited my man. As a people, you have to either nut up or shut up.

bialy_gibson

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hate them, badly. My nation had some issues with Russia and believe me, you all should be happy not to have anything to do with them. Of course, most of russians are normal, likeable people, but there must be something to it - history shows. Especially communism era. It is hard to imagine what was happening during that time, really hard.

As for the reason why they are so bad-ass, they are simply ruthless.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The country is one of the most corrupt countries. And the Russian language is cool and all but so hard, I am forgetting how to talk in Russian more and more every year, so sad... But the Russian culture is really amazing such as the movies, food, and the girls are sexy. Oh and I blame myself because I know Russian that I have an accent when I talk in English...

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youtube: FPSRussia. The guy is so badass.... like Russia...

Maybe, except for the fact that he's not Russian.

I'm calling you out on this one. Show me his birth certificate since you must have it to know he didn't come from Russia... (So tired of kids saying that in an effort to somehow look cool or intelligent. Even if he was fucking Canadian and shooting airsoft guns he'd still be cooler than you.)

I have a question:
Who seriously gives two shits?

He's on Youtube, and he fires guns... No one knows anything about him other than that unless they've met him in person.
I personally don't enjoy the show that much, but still.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just os you know FPSRussia is an American dude from Georgia (no not the ex-Russian province, the American state). His videos are quite entertaining though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FPSRussia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning