• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why is Russia so bad-ass?

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question:
Who seriously gives two shits?

He's on Youtube, and he fires guns... No one knows anything about him other than that unless they've met him in person.
I personally don't enjoy the show that much, but still.

There's a difference between giving a shit and just being annoyed by stupid people who repeat random things they hear or see elsewhere. If you thought I was doing the former you were mistaken...
But he quite clearly isn't Russian, he said it on Painkiller-already :P

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question:
Who seriously gives two shits?

He's on Youtube, and he fires guns... No one knows anything about him other than that unless they've met him in person.
I personally don't enjoy the show that much, but still.

There's a difference between giving a shit and just being annoyed by stupid people who repeat random things they hear or see elsewhere. If you thought I was doing the former you were mistaken...
Hmmm... not really.

You care, and I think it's hilarious.

D

Deleted_171835

Bad-ass?

have you ever played TF2? nufff said
heavy_hat-600x382.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users