Leesie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have ran letterbomb and installed bootmii as a ios, I have the homebrew channel

I would like to be able to run from a usb harddrive

what else do i need to install to do it?

Thanks very much

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi

I have ran letterbomb and installed bootmii as a ios, I have the homebrew channel

I would like to be able to run from a usb harddrive

what else do i need to install to do it?

Thanks very much
You need a cIOS and a USB loader. Get ModMii, it will guide you through the process.

Leesie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im trying to run mod mii but I get wget errors and cannot find system file messages, any ideas?

Thansk!

McRacing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leesie. Sorry for tagging on but I'm a Newbie as well and am at a similar point of installing. I have Homebrew and BootMii installed and have made a NAND backup.

The Real Jdbye said you should get ModMii. If I understand correctly that is an interface that you can use to install other things. Can I install that now that I've already installed Homebrew and bootmii, and use it to install everything else such as Priiloader, etc.? Or, should I just download priiloader and keep going the way I have been, installing one thing at a time. I know PriiLoader will help me from getting bricked, so probably good to have even though bootmii is on boot2. After PriiLoader I'm not sure what I really need. I don't want to install anything I won't really use. It looks like there are USB and Disk Loaders, WAD Managers, and CIOS...and probably other things I'm missing.I just want to be able to download Mario Kart races and any anything else Mario Kart. Can someone help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0