Misc Wii online gaming weekend

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The new gaming weekend is about to come! Vote for a game that you want to play and join us! ;)

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Battalion Wars 2 is amazing online, esp. Assault mode (asymmetrical VS).
Mh but I haven't played online on the Wii since the end of gamespy. Except the Activision shooters (which are still online).
What happens to my old save file and statistics if I do this? Are people actually playing this or is it just you, auge? ;)

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Battalion Wars 2 is amazing online, esp. Assault mode (asymmetrical VS).
Mh but I haven't played online on the Wii since the end of gamespy. Except the Activision shooters (which are still online).
What happens to my old save file and statistics if I do this? Are people actually playing this or is it just you, auge? ;)
Not sure how to answer that, people play various games here, we just want to make an agreement to gather more people on a specific game. That's the idea. Now about the statisctics, probably gone, but who cares? It's a totally other server and I don't think high scores will be stored anywhere, just enjoy the fun! ;)

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi there, I just found out that all stats in MW3 have been deleted by Activision (maybe by accident).
I'm thinking whether I should really join this community (maybe this summer). How big is it? Do people really play it or is it just you. ;)
I'm not that interested in Mario Kart and I think that's basically the only thing people still play.

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, this is not big that much. Stats are gone forever and will not be updated anymore, however you can still play online with your friends or with us ;) I personally like COD games on DS. People still play, it's just hard to gather any people sometimes, but when we do we play a lot :D

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for late announce, but the weekend has started and it will continue an additional week! Check winner game in the 1st page. Let's play ;)

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After a long time, a new gaming weekend is up! Join us and let's play! Check the 1st page for more info and bring some friends ;) see you there :D

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have these weekends been successful? How many players roughly?
Keen to join in on some
To be honest, not much, but I provide info to gather more people at the same time, because just to catch them is very hard, especially on rare games ;)
Join our skype or discord chats to know more. They are in the description.

Last edited by auge,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU