Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

krueger96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ryū ga Gotoku 1&2 HD for Wii U aka Yakuza 1&2 HD (JAP)
Includes clear data on NORMAL and a premium adventure save in which you can do whatever you want, go with Haruka and do substories with upgraded moves. Komaki Training is completed, the move from the coin locker key has been unlocked too. The weapon shop has not been unlocked, didn't fight komaki in the coliseum.
There are some decent items in the inventory box

Includes clear data on EX HARD and 3 premium adventure saves, one at Serena in Kamurocho, one at Snack Aoi in Sōtenbori and one in Shinseicho, near the acupuncturist. You can do whatever you want in these saves, hang out with haruka or sayama, and do substories. Komaki training is almost completed, i only missed fighting him in the coliseum. White Lotus missions are fully done, Ryugujo is unlocked along with a couple of moves from the homeless in red shirt (can't remember his name)
I unlocked the stuff from watching the dvds, like the longer heat bar. The weapon shop has not been unlocked.
There are some decent items in the inventory box, also i completed the food and alcohol list, so if you speak to bob utsonomiya (the yakuza clown) he should give you some stuff. I'm not sure what though, because i completed right before the final chapter and i didn't bother to check.

Attachments

• Ryū ga Gotoku 1&2 HD for Wii U Savedata.rar
    42.8 KB · Views: 202

Azmoco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello. i just got a bug and now i canot leave the roost dragon island.
Can i have a file at the end of the boss of the roost dragon. thx

mja7011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what programs do I need to use to use these game save files? Just Saviine? Is there a guide somewhere?

Advrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New user here:

I downloaded a couple of the listed save games for Super Mario 3D World. In one save, I get two folders "c" and "u", where "u" contained one file called "GameData.bin" and nothing else. In the other save, I get a folder called "80000001" which contains "GameData.bin" and a bunch of other files like "GhostWorldx" and "WUP-FAEJ.vea". What does all of that mean and how do I put them onto my Wii U console? Thank you!

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New user here:

I downloaded a couple of the listed save games for Super Mario 3D World. In one save, I get two folders "c" and "u", where "u" contained one file called "GameData.bin" and nothing else. In the other save, I get a folder called "80000001" which contains "GameData.bin" and a bunch of other files like "GhostWorldx" and "WUP-FAEJ.vea". What does all of that mean and how do I put them onto my Wii U console? Thank you!
Check here

Reactions: Advrk

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah, that looks really useful. Thank you very much! BTW, is there a big difference between using SaveMii and Saviine?
With Saviine you import/export your saves between your WiiU and your PC.
With SaveMii all it's done from the WiiU.

Just different approaches, use the one that works for you. I prefer SaveMii because it also backups my wii saves, but that is just my personal preference.

Advrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Saviine you import/export your saves between your WiiU and your PC.
With SaveMii all it's done from the WiiU.

Just different approaches, use the one that works for you. I prefer SaveMii because it also backups my wii saves, but that is just my personal preference.

Thank you@Scarecrow B that's very helpful! I am preparing to try both. However, I did run into some problems as described in my other thread here. Basically, the problem is that once I load a custom firmware (e.g. Mocha) I can only see games on my SD card and *not* the main system NAND, so how do I backup and restore saves to/from system NAND?

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you@Scarecrow B that's very helpful! I am preparing to try both. However, I did run into some problems as described in my other thread here. Basically, the problem is that once I load a custom firmware (e.g. Mocha) I can only see games on my SD card and *not* the main system NAND, so how do I backup and restore saves to/from system NAND?
mmmm, that's odd I can see all my saves (from my USB HDD and the console HDD) after loading mocha+Haxchi. Try then with saviine, since that imports/export the save from a game currently loaded.

Advrk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmmm, that's odd I can see all my saves (from my USB HDD and the console HDD) after loading mocha+Haxchi. Try then with saviine, since that imports/export the save from a game currently loaded.

After lots of generous help from @Kafluke in this thread, I was able to resolve the issue. :)

On a separate note, @Jalink9406 generously provided me with a Super Mario 3D World (USA) 100% five-sparkling-stars save. @Jalink9406 is willing to post it in this thread, but neither them or I can attach files of that size. I've temporarily uploaded it here: https://send.firefox.com/download/f5fc669b46/#DCM518g9IzjB3U78HewGgg

Is there a more permanent way to make this save game available? Thanks!

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is it normal for the Mario Kart 8 save to make the game hang
No. I works fine for me. Try deleting it, starting a new game until a fresh save is created and then insert the save again.
After lots of generous help from @Kafluke in this thread, I was able to resolve the issue. :)

On a separate note, @Jalink9406 generously provided me with a Super Mario 3D World (USA) 100% five-sparkling-stars save. @Jalink9406 is willing to post it in this thread, but neither them or I can attach files of that size. I've temporarily uploaded it here: https://send.firefox.com/download/f5fc669b46/#DCM518g9IzjB3U78HewGgg

Is there a more permanent way to make this save game available? Thanks!
The link expired. Upload it to mega or gdrive then I'll backup it to my gdrive (that's where most index saves are hosted currently)

PascalLeroi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here is my save for
  • Paper Mario 64 save (Wii U VC) with all story completed.
Converted from Wii VC, works perfectly fine for me :)

Hope it helps anyone :)

Edit: forgot to say that it's a Eur/Pal Save

Attachments

• UNMQP0.810.sav.7z
    1.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by PascalLeroi,
Reactions: cucholix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.