Wii #XXXX - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (USA)

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Coming to the netherlands tomorrow :3 guess who has it pre-ordered? (a) daaah~! XD

p.s. I love all the posts that are like: "Man, Fudge the graphics! atleast this game has a story!" and stuff like that XD I thought I was the only one >< lolz

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Is this a bad dump? It keeps giving me "unable to read disc" error messages every 15-20 minutes. So I have to save every time I reach save points. I ran it from Disc Channel, Gecko OS and Neo Gamma.

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is this a bad dump? It keeps giving me "unable to read disc" error messages every 15-20 minutes. So I have to save every time I reach save points. I ran it from Disc Channel, Gecko OS and Neo Gamma.

Probably a bad burn or a bad disc. Try using a high quality DVD+R to burn the game.

Requios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No! I shan't succumb to downloading this game after per-ordering it! Must-resist-temptation...

*downloads*

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to buy Motion Plus but the game seems to run and now I cannot figure out to fly. Yay! There is a Zelda thread in game discussions.

I like ambiance of the game so far.

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the Ancient Cistern dungeon playing this on Dolphin in 1080p. So far, I've only had one crash which is less than some PC games I've played so I'm okay with that. This game is beyond beautiful if you can run it on an emulator and have the necessary stuff to play.

AzureuzZetsunai

HAHA, 20!... i punch it!
Trophies
Website
hashtiv.com
XP
Country
Mexico
i beated the game 2 days ago. jajajaj 100 percent in 38 total hours... damn miyamoto, he lied to me...

well now theres the hero mode wich increases the damage twice.

hopefully i can beat the hero mode undeer the 50 hours total. xD

iso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a bit of trouble on my friends wii, (works fine on mine) we are loading from USB he ran Pimp My Wii and installed any mission IOS's and then installed D2x's cIOS but it still won't boot, it sends him back to the wii menu, I'm not exactly sure why so any help?

I figured it out, use player.dol as the alternate .dol. And voila, done! You can switch it back after loading it.

YOU ARE LOVED.

aspirax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUH. Seriously. All the usenet listings return invalid articles. All the torrents are less than 100% available.
All the uploaded file share sites have removed the files. Can anyone give some vague hints as to where this can be obtained?

A PM is fine as to not violate any forum rules.

aspirax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My usenet server tells me the article is not found. I tried that first, and have tried repeatedly for days.
I don't normally have that problem, so I'm not sure if it was pulled or if it's retention.

I just set up another block account on another usenet server and I still receive articles not found.

Can someone recommend a usenet server that has this with either a trial account or block account?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: